What is your favourite soup?

by ninja 39 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

Help....I am addicted to mulligatawny soup....it has knocked heinz tomato soup and even...EVEN ...home made soup...(for the moment at least)for six....try and break my cult like feelings for mulligatawny and steer me onto another path of soupiness.....meanwhile I give you ..the one...the only.....mulligatawny soup... Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Gotta be Heinz Tomato for me. Not just any tomato though, only Heinz does it for me.

• EnlightenedMind
    EnlightenedMind

I'm in Louisiana, and one of our Creole favorites is shrimp and corn soup. Good stuff!

• ninja
    ninja

you'll have to try better than that you apostates....he he...my mind is locked....does someone out there have the key to unlocking my mind control...is there a "crisis of soupcans" out there to help me

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

egg drop....yummmmm

• BFD
    BFD

At home I like Campbells' Tomato soup. When I'm out I like to order French Onion soup, with the bread in it and melted cheese on top. Yummmmm!

BFD

• lilybird
    lilybird

My favorite is minestrone.. Olive Garden serves the best in my opinion

• ninja
    ninja

I'm weakening guys...but staying stubborn like a good soupite.....good tries all of you ...is there a "captives of a canned soup" out there...keep chipping away at the institution that is mulligatawny

• lilybird
    lilybird

My daughter likes Italian Wedding Soup served out of a can.The only canned soup I like is tomato soup.

• needproof
    needproof

I had one once which was excellent, but cannot remember which. I got hooked on 'Big Soup' for a considerable period, although that all changed when I vomited one night and tasted the big soup at the back of my throat for the next few days - and that's how I associate it now unfortunately.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit