Eurovision Song Contest

by katiekitten 24 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Does anyone watch it?

It is absolutely the BEST thing on TV in the UK, because Terry Wogan commentates.

Heres the Ukrane entry!!!

http://www.eurovision-fr.net/histoire/details_07.php?id=62

You can see all the entries on this site. Cant wait for next Saturday...

• needproof
    needproof

LOL Wogan is the master commentator, so funny. Who could forget the 'Dr Death and the Tooth Fairy' comments of a few years back?

Also, why are you interested in the Ukraine entry?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I havent looked at them all, but it just struck me as one of the more hilarious ones.

Ours is just rubbish IMO, and no-one will vote for us because we invaded Iraq and nobody likes us! Were doomed once again.

• ninja
    ninja

I do kitekat....its bad but its good too...if you know what I mean.......da ninja

• needproof
    needproof

Yes, it's all political. So long at Kat Deely stays away I will continue to religiously watch it.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Took me years to work out all the votes were given on political and geographical lines! I still love it though. Im going to write all my vote predicitons down before next sat, and see how many I get right.

It amazes me that somebody different wins it every year given the predictability of the voting.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Thank God I don't have a telly any more lol!!

Suppose I might still listen to it on the radio though.

ps great to see you posting again KK

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Hey Emo!

Dont worry about not having a telly, im sure the results going to be all over the papers on Sunday!

(good to be back, thanks. Pubsinger shamed me back!)

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

It's not my type of music, but Linda may watch it if she knows it's
    on. I will probably hide the TV magazine on Saturday.

Good to see you Katie, Linda sends her love

Trev

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Hi Trev

I believe Pubsinger is going to give me Linda's e-mail (or vice versa) so we can chat. Lots of love to her. XX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit