If Prince Philip was an animal

by needproof 14 Replies latest jw friends

• needproof
    needproof

Today, Prince Philip and the Queen were welcomed by Boy Bush to the White house.

Is there anybody on earth more disgusting than Philip?

Prince Philip, in his Foreward to If I Were an Animal; United Kingdom, Robin Clark Ltd., 1986, writes:

"I just wonder what it would be like to be reincarnated in an animal whose species had been so reduced in numbers than it was in danger of extinction. What would be its feelings toward the human species whose population explosion had denied it somewhere to exist.... I must confess that I am tempted to ask for reincarnation as a particularly deadly virus.

In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation."

• ninja
    ninja

If he was an animal?...he is an animal...a lizard to be precise...just ask ICKEY......

• needproof
    needproof

Haha - I think Icke really needs to reconsider the evidence, although, I cannot disprove his theories

• ninja
    ninja

needproof...just look at phil's picture...you can just picture a chameleon tongue popping out to scoff a fly or two

• needproof
    needproof

Didn't Diana say that the Royals were the Lizard people and that she genuinely believed that they were not human?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

ninja...Whoa, took the words out of my mouth, I was gonna say that he's already a reptoid overlord... Or part-werewolf. In any case, the idiot thinks that viruses are animals.

• needproof
    needproof

I have always hated Philip. He says the most stupid things. I remember two occasions which got coverage in the UK press, once where he commented in front of camera that the alarm 'looked like it has been put in by an Indian' and second at a deaf Welsh Choir school where he said 'no wonder that lot are deaf listening to that rubbish'

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If he was an animal?...he is an animal...a lizard to be precise...just ask ICKEY...

Ninja, are you familiar with David Icke? He has written many books on that premise.

Did Philip steal Paul Mccartneys outfit from SGT. Peppers? Maybe when he visits boy Bush he can wear that get up and Bush will wear his pilots suit and they can play soldier. A couple of slithering lizards.

Sorry, I see you fellows are familiar with Icke. He considers the governing body of the watertower as lizards also. I think it in Children of the Matrix.

• Scully
    Scully
    I just wonder what it would be like to be reincarnated in an animal whose species had been so reduced in numbers than it was in danger of extinction. What would be its feelings toward the human species whose population explosion had denied it somewhere to exist

Kind of like the monarchy, eh, Phillip, old boy?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Is there anybody on earth more disgusting than Philip?

Yes, my brother-in-law.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit