Just wanted to say HELLO - NEWBIES, please read!!!

by berylblue 11 Replies latest jw friends

• berylblue
    berylblue

I see many new faces here since my last visit -

This place was instrumental in helping me see the WTBTS for what it really is.

Please - keep an open mind. You may be suffering now, you may be depressed, you may feel as though you have no alternative but to stick with "the truth" -

Please know that my life has improved about a million percent since leaving the organization and, despite the problems that go along with merely living, I am really happy and content

PLUS -

I've finally learned how to speak up for myself and kick ass!!!!

Rosemarie

Store Manager, Eckerd Pharmacy

And that's part of my team in the photo - as well as myself in black with the CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD which my team has won EIGHT TIMES in TEN MONTHS.

WE ROCK!!!

Life is good.

If I can help anyone - email me at eightdozenroses "at" yahoo.com [jgnat:protect your e-mail from spyders]

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Man, you mean Eckerds pharmacies are still around!!?? They all closed down here in south florida. CVS is chomping 'em all up! I grew up on Eckerds.

• Quandry
    Quandry

I went back and looked at several of your first posts to "get to know you."

I would say that you have been very successful!!!!! I am so thrilled for you. Bet the witlesses that shop in your store are dismayed to see how great you and your work team are doing.

My family has come through the past two years of depression and we are getting better, too. We no longer hide inside our house with the shades drawn. We can go out into the front yard, and we can laugh again.

Hope others take a cue from you and know it does get better!!!

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

(((Rosemarie!!!))), what a wonderful surprise to see you here!

Your words express some cheerful changes in you.

Glad you are back and hope you post more regularly.

j

• misguided
    misguided
    Please know that my life has improved about a million percent since leaving the organization

ditto...just for the newbies.

Thank you all at JWD for helping me see the real truth.

• juni
    juni

Congratulations Rosemarie and to your team!

I don't remember "meeting" you , but you sound so happy! That's wonderful.

That was really nice of you to address this thread to all of the newbies. They are just flocking here to find validation, questions answered and some peace of mind with the bountiful support one finds at this forum.

I wish you continued happiness and successes.

Love, Juni

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

RosieMarie,

That was very kind of you and it is nice to see others reach out and help others, thanks again.

abr

• snowbird
    snowbird

That was really nice of you to address this thread to all of the newbies. They are just flocking here to find validation, questions answered and some peace of mind with the bountiful support one finds at this forum

Amen to that. I feel like a new person already. For a while I thought I was losing my mind. Nice to find others who are going through the same process. The WTS is a diabolical organization, and the hold it has on its adherents is unbelievable. I used to be so active in the field ministry, but I'm happy to say that I never convinced anyone outside my family to become a member. Now I'm working on those members who are still in. Whenever I get the opportunity, I chip away at their faith in the Organization. Snowbird

• jgnat
    jgnat

Beryl, it's great to see you've found your balance. Way to go!

• berylblue
    berylblue

Thanks, everyone - but I'm a little off kilter right now - I had to leave my job for myriad reasons (one of which is I had a lying, sociopathic, delusional incompetent assistant and a bitch of a boss and I was tired of working 70 hours per week), and I'm having a difficult time getting accustomed to the new one - But GOOD BYE, ECKERD PHARMACIES!!!! Soon to be RITE-AID. I didn't want to work for Rite-Aid anyway. ECKERD 6272 ROCKS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit