tvjworg

by pbrow 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Herd's expression reminds me of my (long-dead) Grandma after she'd tasted something that had gone sour (when are we gonna see Sanderson, BTW?)

x

Rock stars, Outlaw? Sorry, but no.

Celebrity televangelists, though? Abso-f**king-lutely! That shoe fits to a tee.

x

I am now 100% convinced that JWTV is the greatest thing to ever happen to the WTS and us...

...the GB have finally found their true calling, and we finally have undeniable proof that they're no different than Falwell, Robertson, Hagee, and the rest.

(in HD, no less)

• freddo
    freddo

OUTLAW: "Welcome Earthlings!"

PMSL.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Is that supposed to be a solar system in the background?

Where's Pleiades?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    A couple of those guys look like they have gas or constipated..
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    ROFL............rolling......on........floor........laughing...
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Come on folks, if you full of sh----t you will look peculiar.

Give them a break..

• brandnew
    brandnew

And the 50 year old virgin, who left mom and pops house to live for free elswhere......lame.

• clarity
    clarity

So funny you guys ....... 7 misfits thinking they communicate with a made-up god .... pure rubbish!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    O my God they are goofy just plain goofy they got the exact look for a goofy spoof on fundamentalist cult mentality they got the look.
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Those are excellent pictures. I was wondering where a person could get good images of them, but I never thought of actually sitting down and listening to the broadcasts on JWorg.

My God, that must have been painful misery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit