What is the net worth of the Watchtower Society?

by R.F. 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I agree with Gordy, I wonder what these figures WOULD read today! I also have to wonder (since they don't have to "account to anyone" pardon the pun) just how accurate THIS knowledge is when we read it. Is it the opposite of the padded time reports except they downsize the accounts reports not to appear to be so affluent? ......Can you TELL how very little I trust ANYTHING NOTHING that comes out of the Watchtower Society?

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Like Carl Sagan would say: Billions and Billions

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder how much they will be worth when they get all the pedophile and criminal issues settled. And if everyone goes to www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com and learns the real truth about this criminal organization, they will lose all their slaves.

Meanwhile, their explosive growth in Nigeria is going to cost them money that they will not be getting from us. And when they complain, I will simply go to www.dannyhaszard.com and print up all the Zero Dollar Bills and Void Checks that will stuff the boxes so they will not get any real money. Hopefully their net worth will soon implode.

• akamai
    akamai

With this large net worth of the WTS, the G.B. could sell everything, distribute it all among it faithfull people (around 6 million) so that they all could pioneer full time and leave their "worldly" jobs behind......since we all know the end times are near. Stay tune....with the faithfull and discreet slave this seems very plausible.....just like Beth Sarim was.....

• greendawn
    greendawn

We will never know exactly their total assets their nature (real estate, stocks and shares, cash money) and value but from what we know they are certainly worth many billions, just the nearly 100 000 KHs how much are they worth? The local dubs may pay to build and maintain them but it's the WTS that gets the title deeds.

They did well out of the free labour of their followers and their generous donations over the past 100 years.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Anybody have any updated info on this....just curious.

• Balaamsass
  • wasblind
    wasblind

Yea right, they claim they are a non- profit organization

non-profit don't mean non profit in the corporate world

somebody livin' large and it ain't the Lil' sheep

• wasblind
    wasblind

Non-profit don't mean non-profit in the corporate world

and the WTS is a corporation

• wasblind
    wasblind