Who REALLY REALLY is the "Faithful & Discreet Slave"? >>>IS<<<<

by Mad 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mad
    Mad

Yes, Bizzy- that is correct! That's why I said what I did: MANY, no longer part of the WTBS, are STILL in the Truth- because they worship God & Christ (worship=giving Highest Honor), and reject the false dogma of the world's religion! They still LOVE the Only True God, and His Son- even tho not going to meetings because of bad examples, etc.! And they still preach- even if it isn't door-to-door!

Agape,

the Mad JW (Still a part of the WTBS!)

• Arthur
    Arthur
    Going to all the meetings and doing everything instructed by our org is not "being in the truth"! Merely working together.

Being faithful to God & Christ IS "being IN the Truth.

Gee, Mad. You sound more and more like an apostate the longer you are on this forum. I think there really is hope for you!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

k, time to put this one to rest once and for all.

*** w81 2/15 pp. 18-19 Do We Need Help to Understand the Bible? ***

To help us to understand God’s Word in these "last days," Jehovah God has lovingly provided a visible organization under Christ—the "faithful and discreet slave." The way Jehovah God has prospered the activities carried on under its direction can leave no doubt in the minds of dedicated Christians as to Jehovah God’s approval being upon it.—Matt. 24:45-47.

So who really really is the FDS? Why, according to the WTS, it's the WTS! And there can be "no doubt" about it!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Is it even possible to be "in the truth"? I kind of think of truth as being it's own man, walking alone. You can run across him from time to time, but you can't take him as your own.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mad..Happy Birthday CrazyMan!..LOL!!..The cartoons are funny..Your posts would suggest you are getting less crazy every day..I have relatives who are still with the WBT$.I don`t love them any less..It`s all good...OUTLAW

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

The FDS is scary spooky puppet stuff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit