DESCRIBE HOW YOU WILL DIE

by Terry 64 Replies latest jw friends

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

My dad always believed he would die of cancer,and sure enough, he did, despite having heart trouble and having had a couple of heart attacks.

I don't think about my death and have not speculated on how I will go. Who knows?

• 5go
    5go

I would rather keep it a surprise.

But i bet it come just when I win the lottery or figure I am about to get an answer to an important question or when i am about to lose my virginity to a beutiful women I hope I make it orgasm then die.

Now that's how to go out with a bang.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Lightning, ???? Maybe ???? Since I expect it to be any time soon. And since I have been in the way of lightning twice. When I was a JW the lightning came into my living room ,struck my T.V. so I missed that one cos I was putting a grandchild in to bed.

The the next time my hubby was in the hospital- & my daughter was driving me home after a visit( I couldnt drive yet) the lighting came right in the back window hit my steel cast I had on my wrist for RA....Made a mark.... Dr said it was a blessing we were in a car.
    So I came home & read in the Bible about lightning ....Learned about Job's kid being killed by it so thought HUH missed me twice 3 times lucky!!!!!!!
    But I hope I die in my sleep... or quick with a heart attack, ( they say that is a kiss of the LORD) So LORD kiss me you will?????

• Terry
    Terry
    I plan to die with a big-ass smile on my face.

Whose?

I got me this here Truth Book and it explains the Truth That Leads To Everlasting Life, so, unlike 100% of my predecessors on this planet, I'm going to live forever on a paradise earth inhabited solely by Jehovah's Witnesses and vegetarian lions, tigers, and the entirety of the animal world which will have by then become vegetarian.

• startingover
    startingover

I too have thought alot about this lately. I've told myself if I get in a position where the end seems real close and I could get the handlebars of my motorcycle in my hands somehow, I would find myself a nice tree or a block wall, or maybe find that cliff that Thelma and Louise went off.

I hadn't connected this to an adrenaline rush before...interesting thought.

The biggest problem I see with all this is that it will be really hard to draw the line and then cross it. I imagine that when that time comes, there will always be some hope within me that my situation will somehow improve if I just wait a little longer.

• Scully
    Scully
    Legal intervention, Y35, Y89.0423687,589

Interesting... I guess that means that some lawyers are more than just crooks.....

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Old and satisfied. Not to be. How will I die? From being worn out physically, mentally and emotionally. Notice I did not say spiritually, I have no spirituality. 70 or 80 years is the normal time limit, some sooner others later. I'm not in any hurry. I had a few close calls over the years.

Blueblades

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I'll get shot by a jealous spouse.

Skeeter

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I'll get shot by a jealous spouse.

Skeeter

ROFLMGDMFAO!

Share this

Google+