df'd ,yet still being gunned for by the remaining elder..whats the point?

by aquagirl 8 Replies latest social humour

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

i was df'd like 15 years ago..of the three idiot elders that came to see me,only one is still alive..i just found out this past weekend,that he is still gunning for me...like he still has it in for me and uses my family "still dubs"as vehicles for this petty revenge..now what could it possibly be? i barely even knew this loser.he was butt ugly,had a nasty personality and an ugly wife..had two nice sons tho,one of whom is df'd..id completely forgotten about him till this weekend,someone mentioned that he still bodes me ill..any one have any experiance w/childish revenging elders?like,im out of the cult,what more could they want?maybe he found out that i sold my soul for great wealth,fame and beauty???did i forget to tip him?ummm,what does one tip an elder these days,anyway?

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

My best friend has an elder gunning for her too. She's not disfellowshipped, but she's been out at least 15 years as well, doesn't even live in the same STATE he does. He knows where her sister lives so he has had four different people ask her about my friend over about 6 months. Of course her sister told her about it, so she got his phone number and called him. It went something like this (his words in red):

Hello?

Hello is this A. O'Blenness?

Yes it is, who's calling.

This is T., I heard that you are looking for me, do you mind telling me what you want?

Where are you?

I don't think thats any of your business, what is it you want from me?

I need to know where you live, what is your address?

I'm not going to give you my address, is that what you wanted is to get my address?

I need to know where you live, can you at least give me your phone number? (guess he isn't too up on new technology)

And I'm not going to tell you that so if thats all you want I'll just hang up then.

No, wait, are you attending any other church or are you associated with a congregation?

I don't attend any church including the Kingdom Hall, is that what you wanted to know?

I need to know where you are, could you give me your address, a town, your phone number, something?

I think this conversation is ended now. Good bye.

-click-

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

what does one tip an elder these days,anyway?

That should read, "flip", and the answer is THE FINGER.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

so,gretchen,does she have any idea,like,um,what does he want????the one thats after my ass keeps up on my life too,thru jw family members,not that they speak to me or anything...maybe i can arrange a nice intimate dinner w/just he and i and he can talk to me of this obsession that he has for me.....lol...

• free2beme
    free2beme

Well God dam, I would see that like winning the lottery. You could mess with him like crazy, and he can not do a single thing. Let the games begin!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

it's called stalking and should be reported to the police.

• horrible life
    horrible life

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/133723/1.ashx

Just give me his number, I am on a roll tonight. I'm not even drunk. But I feel mad at the world!! LET ME AT EM!!

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

horrible life...you and i should get together..sound like my type..lol,,,,,

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

all in all,i love your ideas..maybe a reverse interest thing..i could find out wher {ifaa] he worksd,and start givin' what i get...hmmm..you are a brilliantg fiendish gang..love ya all.....hehehehhehehehheh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit