For $20,000 would you go for three months without............

by new boy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

You'd have to up the ante. But, I never really wear dedodarant anyway.

BFD- who just figured out why he's still single

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

When we book bums in the jail, they have very bad sores from not washing, I dont know how long they have gone. But no I wouldnt do it. They say everybody has a price and 20,000 is way to low.

I would begin researching the feasability and possibility if the offer was 4 million.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

No. I already have 20k. If it was more like 20 million dollars then I probably would.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

$20k??? cheap offer. Add a zero $200,000 .. now that would be tempting

For 200 grand, I would hump a poodle on national tv.

• Mary
    Mary
    Washing, brushing your teeth, or using deodorant?

Add three more 'zeros' to the pot and I'd consider it......but not for a measly 20 grand.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

No- I couldn't go without sex that long, not even close.

BA

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

No- I couldn't go without sex that long, not even close.

BA

LMAO @ BroA!

• free2beme
    free2beme

Not really all that much money.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Yep.Looking at the other posts on this page, I guess I am cheap and skanky:) But 20K will upgrade my new house a lot. . .and I can fully indulge my hermit tendencies (probably overcome them entirely.) Considering the dental work I have had, I would find creative ways to technically stay in rules and yet take care of my dental and oral health. I would also watch my diet carefully.

• John Doe
    John Doe

You all are much too prissy. . .Yeah, I'd do it, with one slight modification. I would "agree" to go without said amenities for three months. ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit