Hi I'm new

by MariAruet 25 Replies latest jw friends

• MariAruet
    MariAruet

Just wanted to say hi. I've been following what is going on here for the last couple of week and really love this web site.

Ok, let me see, I love movie, rock music, ballet (used to be a dancer before) and I was recently divorced, no boys I'm not looking for anyone at the moment hehehe :-)

You will find more in time ...

Anyway, someone told me once that the best way to quckly introduce yourself to anyone would be to identify yourself with a movie character. Well my one would certainly be Jennifer Grey's characer from Dirty Dancing. What would be yours?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It's a bit early in the morning, but your welcome wagon might be awake.

In step with your movie character, let me be the 1st to say "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."

Welcome.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

So now Patrick Swayze's for you just yet then!

Welcome to the board - we love Europeans here! ;-)

• MariAruet
    MariAruet

Thank you Onthewayout

This is my favorite quote from the movie by the way

"Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you."

;-)

• MariAruet
    MariAruet

Thank you Crumpet hehe ;-)

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Welcome Mari-!

Switzerland!!! Freest country in the world. I envy you.

Movie character

<<<<<<<<<<<< Cloud Strife

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you."

Wow, we just met, though. Don't be scared. LOL.

I'm a bit of a pessimist. I might say my favorite line is from Baby:
    "You were right Johnny, you can't win no matter what you do! "

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Mari-!

Nice to have you aboard.

• zagor
    zagor

Hey MeriA, Dirty Dancing, eh? :)

I don't think I "identify" with anyone but a long time friend of mine told me the other day that she thought I was a "male version" of Lara Croft in every respect lol, which is funny because i love LC type of female character. Anyway, too much info, probably this damn coffee lol.

So what part of Switzerland are you from? I haven't been there since 1999, might go again this year.

• The Humper
    The Humper

welcome

Dirty Dancing = UGH!!!!

My wife absolutley loves that movie. she watches it all the time. i cant stand it because she watches it all the time. but i did like that line from the movie though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit