I am surprised

by DazedAndConfused 23 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Don't take individual responses to a thread as a mark of interest (or lack of interest). I get very few responses to the threads I start, though I am frequently told that my contributions here are valuable.

Note, also that the fluffing thread is gone.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

AlanF went to a showing.......I cant get to his history for some reason, but maybe you can check it out.

purps

• DJK
    DJK

I had opened, I think, a Knocking post and read the producers had decided to cancel a show with two witnesses because they didn't realize there would be so much opposition to it. I might be wrong and maybe it has nothing to do with your post.

Many posts that require biblical knowledge I never open because I can't contribute. I rejected the bible at a young age and refused to learn most of it.

The post on farting I never opened because I didn't want to contribute.

I feel all posts do have value. Interest is different. You can interest some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.

• jgnat
    jgnat
    the producers had decided to cancel a show with two witnesses because they didn't realize there would be so much opposition to it.

Correction, PBS shut down a discussion board for KNOCKING because they didn't realize there would be so much opposition to the WITNESSES. They will reopen the discussion AFTER the film airs (May 22) and limit discussions to the FILM.

http://discussions.pbs.org/viewforum.pbs?f=203

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit