Countdown to Armageddon

by Sasha 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sasha
    Sasha

On the History channel, right now...hummmmmm

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

yeah I was watching it too...just reinforced my guess that nobody really has a clue.

It all reminds me of Mad Max Beyond thunderdome and those kids who were in a plane crash and grew up on their own and the strange beliefs and how silly they appeared to someone who knew the facts. That was on earlier today.

truth is...we don't have a clue as to what our creator is wanting from us......hunters, protectors, students, or gullible prey for intelligent hunters. That is my guess..and until we do know FOR SURE we have no idea who is right or wrong..or is going to live or die....

I almost consider that statement to be true and undisputable too....

But perhaps someone has some proof I am wrong on this and can help me see the error of my presumpteous post?

• MariAruet
    MariAruet

oh my, channel was probably hijaked by jehovah's witnesses :-)

• carla
    carla

That's been on a few times now. My jw turns it on then promptly turns it off when something he doesn't agree with is said or doesn't match the wt party line I should say.

• proplog2
    proplog2

Great tribulation starts March 7 2008.

That would be 302 days.

That pretty much means nothing will happen on March 7 2008

• daystar
    daystar

five... four... three... two... o...

• Clam
    Clam

All the Dubs in my family had a minor earth tremor in their area over the weekend. It was in SE England and measured 4.4 on the Richter.

No doubt they'll all be getting excited that this is yet another sign that we are living in the last days.

Clam ( yawning and nodding off at the expression "last days")

• Sasha
    Sasha

Last I heard....2014...but I think like, 2050 ish. But this is the ting: NOBODY KNOWS!

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I watched it several months ago. They mention lots of religions that believe Armageddon is coming but never mention Jehovah's Witnesses. Apparently, the message has just not gotten through that only witnesses will survive.

I remember when we used to talk a lot more about Armageddon with people when out in service, but we were then instructed to put more emphasis on the peaceful new world that was at hand. It seems like the only time we talked about the destruction of Armageddon was at the meetings.

• DJK
    DJK

No doubt they'll all be getting excited that this is yet another sign that we are living in the last days.

Clam ( yawning and nodding off at the expression "last days")

The JWs get up in the morning, turn on the news and always find something that says were living in the last days.

DJK ( yawning and nodding off at the expression "last days").

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit