Diane Wilson~~~ex-JW

by purplesofa 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• poppers
    poppers

Wouldn't it be neat to have her and Donald Nelson join JWD?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

When I emailed her I gave her the link to this site!!

sooooo maybe.....she may give us a visit.

purps

• juni
    juni

Excellent book! I highly recommend it especially for women, but also guys because they'll appreciate what "the large army of women" have had to put up with being a female JW.

Juni

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

My problem is....poor people like me cannot afford the freedom this information gives to those who can......and because of that.....I remain enslaved to the JW's and their guesses.

If I had the knowledge that could expose them and destroy the power they currently enjoy over less intelligent people who believe and follow their guesses.....I would give it away for free. So perhaps I am judging her by my standards, and maybe I am wrong for doing so.....that is anyones guess.

That is the same thing the WT does..they feel they have superior knowledge given to them by God and should be compensated by your money and service for sharing it with you. The only way to front them out and expose that...is by doing the opposite!

Why don't you take up a collection for me...buy me the book and I can repay you by giving you my guess on it? lol

I am sure she has no more knowledge into God's thoughts and plans as I or the WTS does though...and if she claims otherwise...I would not buy into it for a second.

Course I possibly will never know....and must rely on others to present their findings to form an personal opinion.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

poppers:

I think if you check in the past couple of years you will see that this is already the case? Anyway, this thread simply rehashes several threads from a year or so ago i.e. nothing new.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

If I had the knowledge that could expose them and destroy the power they currently enjoy over less intelligent people who believe and follow their guesses.....I would give it away for free. So perhaps I am judging her by my standards, and maybe I am wrong for doing so.....that is anyones guess.

That is the same thing the WT does..they feel they have superior knowledge given to them by God and should be compensated by your money and service for sharing it with you. The only way to front them out and expose that...is by doing the opposite!

Well she claims no special knowledge. What she does is tell her story and explains why WT policy plays such a pivotal role in the choices she made throughout her life. She has no knowledge that will bring the WTS down. Nobody has that.

Why don't you take up a collection for me...buy me the book and I can repay you by giving you my guess on it? lol

You could always check to see if it is at your local library. If it isn't you could perhaps suggest they get it. Another way is to see if they do inter-library loans. If another library has it they will ship it to your library and then you get your chance to read it

I am sure she has no more knowledge into God's thoughts and plans as I or the WTS does though...and if she claims otherwise...I would not buy into it for a second.

She is one person telling her story. That's it. If you are really interested then try the library

• misguided
    misguided

The dragon: the book was really inexpensive (under $20 for hardcover) at Chapters.ca. I was a single mom of 6 when I purchased the book. I'm sure if I could afford it you could too;) She wrote the book, she deserves some rewards for her effort...wouldn't you if you'd gone to all the work of writing a book?

I read the book while on my way out. It's an excellent book for anyone (especially for women) on surviving post-borg and the control the society really has on you. I recommend it.

Rose

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

I am just against the selling of information and support...it throws up a red flag....

I could be wrong too..perhaps it is ok to sell your wisdom and experiences..perhaps it is a fair payment...

I don't know..nor does anyone else for sure.....

So right and wrong in this case is not really known for sure.

Perhaps i am thinking out of the box too much...?

• Gregor
    Gregor

Dragon. You have been posting here for some time. You seem to be fairly secure in your rejection of the WTS. What do you care what this books costs? It is none of my business or anyone elses whether you can afford to buy it or not. Frankly, you come across in your posts like a ditz. I'm sure this is probably a minsunderstanding and that in real life you are a coherent, intelligent person.

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

That would depend upon yours and others definition of intelligent wouldn't it?

I am simply using this topic as an example to try to figure out if her actions are right or wrong.

If you really want to know my intentions behind my opinions..............................

I do not define myself as intelligent..but rather the opposite.....keeps my mind open to new different things that way.

if I knew alot I would not being tossing around questions like others toss around guesses presented as answers...now would I?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit