What do we think of TOMORROW'S WORLD...

by Sasha 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sasha
    Sasha

Roderick Meredith. and while I'm at it what about Dr. Hank Lindstrom?????

• prophecor
    prophecor

I'm rather intrigued with their information. I've requested much of thier literature. It's very similar to the views held by the WTB&TS. I'm not falling over backwards with what they have to say, but I am at least willing to listen, and draw my own conclusions.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

More info, please?

While you're retrieving it, I'll be looking for my anti-cult medication.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Whacked.

Same deal as the WTS.

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

I was told by a witness, his dad was a follower of it before the WTS. Makes sense. I get their info sent to me too for research.

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

it is still guesses......

and I have never heard of it.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

What do I think of Tomorrow's World?

I wasted many years of life concerned about the world of tomorrow. I am now more concerned with the world of here and now.

Nvr

• brinjen
    brinjen
    I wasted many years of life concerned about the world of tomorrow. I am now more concerned with the world of here and now.

Same here. Why does anyone want to hear about some acid induced fantasy thought up by a bunch suits who have no concept on how the world really operates? Remember songs like 'Puff The Magic Dragon' & 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds?'. As a child they used to remind me of the way dubs talked about the 'new system'. Look at the facial expressions of the people in those illustrations, they're on drugs!

• Sasha
    Sasha

So, am I to asume, that the majority of people posting on this site, does NOT believe in the Bible and can actually not say, looking at the world in general, that something BIG is coming, eventually?

• DJK
    DJK

I don't believe in the bible. I do believe something big is going to happen that will cause loss of all life on this planet. It's not coming from a supreme being.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit