..If I went "Back to the Kingdom Hall"..

by OUTLAW 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

brinjen..It`s far more fun to be giving the talk and injecting a few humourous lines of thought into it.....erandir..Who would have thought the WBT$ would have introduced "Gum Police"?..Although..WBT$ does have a toilet paper ration at assemblys..Would that make them the "Bum Police"?..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

I would wear a nice pants suit instead of a dress and a necklace with a cross on it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

mimimimi..A necklace with a cross???..You would be offered a bible study from everyone..And..A sermon how Jesus died on a stake....."Uncle Bruce" cleared all of this up for us..He is a firm believer"Jesus Dined on a Steak!"..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• poppers
    poppers

I sure would like to dine on a steak, but I have to settle for hamburger.

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

I have considered it...but I would have to go where nobody knew me..as the ones who do seem to be frightened of me....elders and all.

It would be fun to play dumb and ask them the kinds of questions I ask on here very innocently in front of a group of them...

Just to see how long they would keep up the loving charade...and beg me to leave...

Technically...I have never been DF'ed, babtised, or even DA'ed....I just faded with their blessing I am sure.....

Perhaps I should...as I cannot see how in the world they could ever convince me to follow their whacked out, self-exalted leaders guesses as truth again.

I can honestly say...I would be safe...their guessers would be the ones in peril...when my questions reached them for answers.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dragon..When you start to question a Pro-JW.They are not above lieing.They`ve done it to me at the door....When lieing didn`t work,they became angry and tried to verbly bully..When that didn`t work they excused themselves and left..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

yeah....it would be nice if they were scared everytime they approached a door...instead of salivatating.

But right now they are only scared of knocking on our door.

• sf
    sf

As you know OUTLAW, last year I DID GO BACK to my childhood kh...

and TAPED UP CHILD ABUSE FLYERS FEATURING JESUS CANO'S PHOTO, WUITH BETHEL I.D.

Then I taped the rest of them up and down the street where the hall resides.

I plan on going back soon.

sKally

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

wow.....how did that go over?

I hope you live in the US and are protected by freedom of speech!

that was one hell of an attack imo....

Wow

• Crooked Lumpy Vessel
    Crooked Lumpy Vessel

I remember a brother giving me a hard time about a chess set that I had and loved to play.

Apparently it represented war and strategy.

I also remember one time I prayed and prayed for a job and the very next day I got a call for an interview. I believed that God had answered by prayers when they hired me. I was working there for almost a year when a sister had told me that it was Satans organization. (administrative duties for a defense contractor) So I put in my two weeks notice. My boss thought I was nuts because there contracts involved mine sweeping which in reality saved lives.

Years later I discovered an elder in our congregation was installing comupter systems on naval ships and that was OK.

Then a technical job opportunity came up within the Coast Guard. Another sister and elder discussed how "although they were part of the Department of Transportation that in times of war they would transfer to the defense department." So I did not take that job.

Then a great job opportunity came my way that had nothing to do with government contracts and the salary was unbelievable (triple). I showed it to this sister and you know what her reaction was...? "You know Satan tries to lure us with money"

What a dumbass I was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit