What happened to Frannie Banannie?

by Mrs Smith 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

I haven't seen her on the forum for a while. Is she ok?

Frannie where are you I miss your posts.

• BFD
    BFD

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I hope she is OK. I miss her posts, too.

BFD

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

me too

I was wondering about her.

purps

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I remember her having been offended by someone and talking about leaving. I hope she comes back.

• talley
    talley

As I *recall*, she had to move temporarily to help someone 'recover' or that was sick, or something like that. And that there was no internet access where she would be living. I think she said she would look for a Public Library in the area and check in here when and if she could. That's what I recall.....

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I think she's still around but she's busy.

I told her that I will probably post less and less as time goes on but I will still read and answer if something interests me. She said she would probably do the same thing.

LHG

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Frannie posts on a email list that I belong to and she posted last week.

Lots of stuff going on but she is doing fine.

I'm sure she will be thrilled everyone is thinking of her.

Best Regards,

Chrystal

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    As I *recall*, she had to move temporarily to help someone 'recover' or that was sick, or something like that. And that there was no internet access where she would be living. I think she said she would look for a Public Library in the area and check in here when and if she could. That's what I recall.....

Sorry talley. I think that was candidlynuts. I too am worried about Frannie.

Nvr

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

I posted a reply to Frannie when she was upset and the internet was down so I kind of missed the window of opportunity.

I think she was in an elevated state and had been upset by some unkind comments but I never found out what they were.

If I remember correctly, she has a battle with bipolar disorder. (manic-depression)

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I could have sworn I saw her post about crabby pants on Hambeaks thread earlier but maybe i am getting confused in my old age!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit