A SUCKER FOR BORDER COLLIES

by Dansk 24 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

I've enjoyed reading all of your doggie stories. Thanks Ian for posting such a Topic!!

Fifi - your doggie is sooo cute. Looks like he's allowed onto the foot stool? He's waiting patiently for those walks I believe!!

Ms.Jessie - Oh yes! The back pack idea is WONDERFUL!! And they love knowing that they have a job to do. They are working dogs (herders) and they need that job! Good idea about the water, etc.

My daughter has learned so much from the TV show "Dog Whisperer". We have to remember (and I'll be the first one to admit) that our dogs aren't human, but they need to know their place therefore happier canines and pleased owners. I have 2 mini cocker spaniels and they would rule the house if I let them. My golden retriever was so laid back and just was naturally so easily trained. I got spoiled. These little girls are a handful, but they are improving beautifully.

Juni

• Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw

Let's see if this works.

• Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw

Wow, it worked.

That's my girl. She's part border collie part chow. She has a love/hate relationship with squirrels.

This is a portrait painted by my girlfriend.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Bob - You can see your pic but we can't! You need to host it somewhere like photobucket and then link it into your post.

Please don't ask me how you do that maybe someone else can help.

Welcome btw!

• Bob Loblaw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit