I baked a cake today!!! :D

by Elsewhere 23 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Here's $10...go to Kroger and get a cake. Put it on your cake server.

Call it a Juno cake.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

That cake is plenty edible. put a buncha ice cream or frosting on it. It'll be alright.

PS: Next time try the oven instead of the microwave

• wildfire
    wildfire

Elsewhere, Im glad to see you are in the baking mood.....is this what we shall see at the craw fest....YIKES ,,,,,YOU CAN EXCEL IN FUND RAISING,,,(OH BY THE WAY DID YOU GET MY PM.....WAS HOPING TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU,,) I THINK I SCARD IP-SEC AWAY AFTER HE FOUND OUT I AM FEMALE...HEY ITS OK I SCARE MYSELF SOMETIMES..

• wildfire
    wildfire

Elsewhere, Im glad to see you are in the baking mood.....is this what we shall see at the craw fest....YIKES ,,,,,YOU CAN EXCEL IN FUND RAISING,,,(OH BY THE WAY DID YOU GET MY PM.....WAS HOPING TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU,,) I THINK I SCARD IP-SEC AWAY AFTER HE FOUND OUT I AM FEMALE...HEY ITS OK I SCARE MYSELF SOMETIMES..

• TopHat
    TopHat

Looks like CORNBREAD to me.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    Looks like CORNBREAD to me.

Exactly what I thought--and I wanted some!! The pan to the left, on first glance, looked like an accompanying raspberry streusel... I must be in one of my carb-craving moods or something....

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Someone left your cake out in the rain!

• damselfly
    damselfly

ermmmmm.............it's a lovely golden brown. ;D

Icing hides everything, it's a like a muumuu for pastries,

Dams

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I think I figured out the problem, next time use more of that dial in the top left hand corner. I think the aloe will help things stick together. :)

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    Icing hides everything, it's a like a muumuu for pastries,

Yeah...the crumbs he'd have to pick up and frost individually, though!

...My mom used to wear a muumuu--when we were stationed on Guam....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit