Mini-fest this weekend in Toronto?

by peterstride 12 Replies latest jw friends

• peterstride
    peterstride

Hey everyone from Toronto & area...

A few of us were going to get together this weekend (Saturday, October 13)...and I'd like to open it to anyone that would like to join us!

Let me know,

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Ahhh Peter...you know I'll be there.

It's always a blast with you people so looking forward to it again.

So...where's the rest of you guys...expat...Kismet..Path..Moxy..and how about outnfree? Any new ones able to make it?

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Peter,
    You have been a good friend. You know if I could I would be there. SOME DAY!
    Jst2laws

• peterstride
    peterstride

Peter!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Peter,

I'll be there in spirit...wish I could be there in reality. Y'all have a great time and hoist a couple for me (coffee, tea...whatever you're hoisting!)Btw...I still have my Toronto ticket so one of these days...!!!

Had Enough, long time no talk! How are ya sweetie?? Hope all is well and keep those boys in line this weekend!

Love yas,
    Dana (of the feeling left out class )

"...I'd walk with my people if I could find them..."

Third Eye Blind, Deep Inside of You

• peterstride
    peterstride

Hey Safe,

Well, since you still have a Toronto ticket (along with at least a couple more Americans), why not pick a date in early November that we can all agree on and have our large Apostofest then?

Early November is still really good in Toronto since it's located in between some major bodies of water that moderate the temperatures...plus it's south enough (located longitutionaly just north of the northern border of California) that it doesn't get anywhere near as cold or as much snow as the rest of Canada does. In fact, people golf right into December here, and by March they're back out!

If not...well, spring isn't that far away!

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Can't make it. Sorry

• peterstride
    peterstride

You've never made it to any of our get togethers yet Naeblis. We're starting to think that you don't really live in/near Hamilton...

Maybe next time,

Peter

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Peter,

That sounds cool...um tentatively, I could possibly make it up there the first weekend in November...course, I gotta check with Tracy to see if that works for her, but as far as throwing out a date, what dya think?

Dana

"...I'd walk with my people if I could find them..."

Third Eye Blind, Deep Inside of You

• peterstride
    peterstride

First weekend in November then! That would make it Friday, November 2 to Sunday, November 4th!

How's that sound everyone???

Peter Stride

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit