Albert Einstein said:

by Sasha 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Sasha
    Sasha

If the bees ever disappear, man will die in 4 years. The bee's are disappearing.

• zeroday
    zeroday

I just saw one in my back yard...

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The creatures that run this planet want the global population reduced to 500 million. Aids wasnt able to do it, wars are only local, so they need to find other ways there working on the bees. Genetic engineering and manipulation.

Some other hypothesis are, its infra red light from the sun that is disorientating them and disabling them from finding their way back to the hive.

Also it could be the cellphone waves disorientating them.The rays that arent givning humans brain cancer. I know 2 people that have brain cancer 1s dead and the others dying.

I guess I'm lucky I dont like to talk on the phone.

No bees no eat. Or at least well have an old fashioned biblical famine. Everybody head back to the kingdom hall to be saved.

• ninja
    ninja

don't panic folks...ninja to the rescue....I'm getting the stripey jumper on as I'm typing....

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Fascinating.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    don't panic folks...ninja to the rescue....I'm getting the stripey jumper on as I'm typing....

Hurry ninja hurry. We need you to save the planet...

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

jaguarbass

The creatures that run this planet want the global population reduced to 500 million.

Really? Okay, if you say so...

Some other hypothesis are, its infra red light from the sun that is disorientating them and disabling them from finding their way back to the hive.

Yeah, I mean, it must have been a big surprise to them, this big yellow ball in the sky when there wasn't one before. No wonder the poor lovies are confused.

Also it could be the cellphone waves disorientating them.

Yup, we all know cellphones were invented last year... or was it in 1896 when the first reports of something like CCD was reported?

The rays that arent givning humans brain cancer. I know 2 people that have brain cancer 1s dead and the others dying.

I am sorry for their trouble, but;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6209960.stm

I'm all for being open minded jaguar, but it kinda loses something if you let the top of your head fall off... don't you actually check stuff before believing it?

If you do some research into this it seems that reports of CCD (where the bees disappear) are being conflated with reports of colonies dying in their hives from 'old fashioned' bee diseases that have been around years. The average journalist knows an immeasurably small amount more than nothing about bees. And it makes for a good story. CCD remains to be satisfactorily explained, but I don't think we need to hoard food yet.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

The creatures that run this planet want the global population reduced to 500 million.

Can you provide any quotes or references to substantiate this statement?

Cog

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

If the bees ever do disappear, one pressumes pollen will be scarce!

Que Sera, lest anyone of you has a way of mobilising the human race to alter whatever you perceive to be on the decline.

Otherwise do what you are able to do in the spirit of fun and happiness for your own sake and that of others.

Mobilising everyones minds to get ready for the New World is some peoples solution to everything!

• Sasha
    Sasha

Pesticides and cell phones they said!!! I don't have a cell phone. Plenty of bees in my yard cause I don't use pesticides as I raise many different kinds of butterflies. But elsewhere they are need to pollinate the food we eat!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit