How much have you changed since you left the JWs..........

by fifi40 39 Replies latest jw friends

• fifi40
    fifi40

Thanks Mouthy, I await with eager anticipation....................... (I am never sure how to refer to you, Mouthy, Gracie or adopted Gran???)

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Ah yes pedigree petfoods still there then?! I was there from about 81 to 88 (well Leices and Rutland) and then Lincolnshire.

• fifi40
    fifi40

Tetra - diet tips pleeease................................but seriously I really relate to that idea of a seed of change being with you always, despite being raised a JW and readily accepting or so it appeared I think I was always seeking change. I think it would make a good thread, why do some change and others dont, why are some blindly accepting and others strive for proof..........

Fifi

• fifi40
    fifi40

Crumpet were you a JW then.........I left around 82, 83 (the JWs for the first that is when I was 16 and unbaptised).....................my dad was friends with someone in Melton congregation but I am struggling to remember the name.................alzeihmers playing me up

• fifi40
    fifi40

Ninja...........urm Feefster.........if i wasnt married to a Scotsman I might question the new nickname........but as its you and the fact that you joined JWD on my birthday (my 40th at that) I am going to learn to love it.............even if does sound like a football term............and cream is lovely as long as its not sour

• fifi40
    fifi40

Abandoned - I always take the view that I wouldnt be who I was without each and everyone of my life experiences (including the JW bit) which makes me think maybe another thread.......................Who would you have been if you hadnt been a JW.....................maybe laters

• fifi40
    fifi40

Inquiryman - your life sounds pretty eventful and so I ask the same of you as Mouthy, if (and I havent been around to long)you havent already can you post some threads on your life experience...............

I can be a wee bit Nosey sometimes.....please forgive me

Feefster

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'd almost certainly know the person if you knew the name. I was in that congregation then. i was 6 though, but have a fairly strong memory of that period.

• fifi40
    fifi40

Arthur - you certainly look happy on your avatar...........................you get my vote for smiliest, happiest baby picture...........just want to squeeze those cheeks.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Mouthy, I await with eager anticipation.......................
    Well I started the thread for you fifi// but I think it will stumble you. It is a naughty life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit