I take my amusement where I can

by Hortensia 12 Replies latest social humour

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Bumper stickers I saw today:
    Sarcasm - just another great service I offer.
    I'm not speeding, I'm qualifying!
    If you don't like how I drive, stay off the sidewalk! (I've seen that one before.)
    Also saw a nice little convertible Thunderbird driven by a guy who didn't look very tall, so he was dwarfed by the giant standard poodle sitting in the passenger seat next to him. (I wish Thurber was still around to make a cartoon of that!)
    Around here everyone drives a Mercedes, what's interesting is that lately I have been seeing Bentleys, and even a couple of those Italian cars that cost more than I make in two or three years.
    You can tell I was on the road a lot today.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I always like the My Kid beat up your honor student at such and such elementery school.

• Warlock
    Warlock

My all time favorite:

Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm schizophrenic....................and so am I.

Warlock

• The Humper
    The Humper

i always liked this one

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

I've got one that says: "You can always tell a German, but you can't tell him much" Hubby is German decent and stubborn (and proud of it). We find this funny, but so true!!!! Kitten Whiskers P.S. I love the sarcasm one you mentioned! Is there a place to apply for such a job?

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

Here's a few of my favorite stickers that I've seen:

I child-proofed my house...but they STILL get in!

Wife and dog missing...REWARD for dog!

I'm not an alcoholic...I'm a DRUNK...alcoholics go to meetings.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

one of my favs.

Dog is my co-pilot

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I saw a T-shirt today that said -

My imaginary friend thinks you have mental problems

BB

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Great thread, these are all funny! But the imaginary friend one made me laugh out loud!

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

Think the most jaw-dropping funny I saw while on the road was when a fancy convertible of some kind blew past me one day, all I got was a glimpse of long hair and sunglasses; from what little I saw the woman was very attractive if somewhat older...and then I saw that the license plate said WAS HIS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit