How many windows opened are you comfortable with?

by JH 51 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH
    Good lord! Dont let her in! There will be poo and what not everywhere.

she just posted as me....jh above this is becasue she cant log on as kls* because she ate too many bananas today.. I showed her how to log on as me....and she was able....good monkey.....now she cant log off as me....and cant log on as kls* OK im going to bed :)

• JH
    JH

No wonder i am a Rat , i have no idea what i am talking about

• JH
    JH
    I think its the best thread you ever started JH

I made an additional effort tonight

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    So I continuously open and close windows instead of keeping many open at once and going from one to another.

It's a great way to get exercise, especially if you open and close windows on different floors of the house. Running up and down stairs is a great workout!

W

• kls*
    kls*

Lunch time

• JH
    JH
    I think its the best thread you ever started JH
    I made an additional effort tonight

Yep, now my wittle Rat brain is a strained .........LMAO and i gonna get it tomorrow

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

But make sure your screens are in good repair, or the centipedes will get in. I hate centipedes. I just killed one.

W

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! This is sooooooo funny you made me use the "swearing" laughter! I was honestly confused as to what you wanted at first too!!! This is the most hilarious conversation I've seen or heard in awhile! You guys are so funny! I love how this keeps going! Personally, to answer your question, I can't open my windows. They are screwed shut. That's right. Well, the top panes are anyway. The bottom panes have to be propped up and there are no screens. So I open my doors for a great cross breeze! On my computer, usually 2 to 4. My home page with the comics for the day and JWD of course! These come up as soon as I connect. Love it! Kitten Whiskers

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

My paragraphs didn't work again!!!!!!!!!Fudge.

• JH
    JH

Hmmmmmmmm, sniff sniff, i do i do smell a rat

Hey Kls, damn you is fine looking

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit