mini refrigerator in cars???

by averyniceguy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I would like to buy a car that has a mini refrigerator that does not depend on car batteries. Any ideas??? It could be a future car.

• jgnat
    jgnat

THIS is what you need.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Get a cooler and put some ice in it. Very futuristic.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

jgnat, that is not what I am looking for.

• badboy
    badboy

AVERYNICEGUY,I SEE YOU HAVE REACHED POST 666!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Or this. Isn't it adorable?

Digital in Detroit: new cars make us forget PCsaltBack to intro

OK, it's not really digital, but we couldn't leave out this cleverly integrated refrigerator in the back of the Audi A8 W12. It's built to hold several drinks cans or bottles of water. (Now if the engineers can just integrate a tiny restroom, you'll never have to leave the car.)
  • averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

jgnat, that is the best thing that I have seen so far, maybe someone can find a better feature for me, no I do not need the restroom in the car. LOL

• greendawn
    greendawn

The only other way is to use gas as a fuel to run the fridge. I don't know how they make it work but these have been used in camper vans for a long time. Otherwise just use a box cooler with ice as suggested or put drink bottles/cans in cold water springs or rivers if in the countryside.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey that is pretty cool.......

I have a small little refidgerator thing for my car that plugs in the cigarette lighter. Its great for long trips.........as long as the car is running.

I am sure some day all vehicles will have them..........I never in my wildest dreams ever thought we would be able to watch movies in our vehicles.

purps

• Gregor
    Gregor

I once had a car that had an AC vent for the back seat located in the center console. I cut a small hole in the side of a cheap styrofoam cooler and set it on the backseat floor lined up with the vent. It worked quite well and I was able to drink cold beer on the whole trip until I got too drubk to driev verl gud.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit