You Believe in God? Who cares?

by proplog2 35 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

p.s. Does anyone else have trouble turning off their highlighter once they've turned it on? It's kind of like atheism. I think once you go there, there's no turning back. Cheesy analogy, I know. Couldn't help myself.

Yes, oh OpenMindedOne. This is just one of the mysteries of the Universe that has caused me great consternation. But I find comfort in knowing that I'm not the only one.

Nvr

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    was just, JUST starting to question the WTS when this NG arrived in my mailbox. i think it was a catalyst for me.

Ditto tetra. When I saw the cover I was like WTF!? And then I opened it.............

I hope you enjoyed a blessed 420!

Nvr

• TopHat
    TopHat

Just shows to go ya TETRA, ONE can be brainwashed by other means. The WTS doesn't have a patent on it.

• Liza
    Liza

I agree on the Wanderer on this one, if one is going to be open-minded, they should at least give the otehr side a thought and not scoff it off as mere ignorance.

Vehemently being athiest and attempting to prove that there is no God and refer to theists as living inside a dreamland and being ignortant is no diffrent than an Evangelical Baptist threatenening a bunch of athiests that they are going to Hell.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Terry says..." I'd state it this way: without a context all things lose meaning. By framing the context of another person's world view it narrows the possibilities down to a manageable assessment. Rational thinking applies a filter to eliminate dead ends. If you go fishing or panning for gold you end up putting what you find in some kind of box or else you can't use it."

So the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses, and He said: "Is not Aaron the Levite your brother?" I know that he can speak well. And look, he is also coming out to meet you. When he sees you, he will be glad in his heart....Exodus 4:14

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/76582/1236238/post.ashx#1236238

love michelle

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have no idea if God exsists..If he does,he`s doing a shitty job on earth..Is he on a very long lunch break?..Has the WBT$ driven him crazy and now he`s an alcoholic?..Has he given up being God and started his own landscaping business?..Was he hit by a bus?..Did he retire?..Maybe he`s working at StarBucks?..Does he have a drug problem?.....If anyone knows where he is,let me know..I`ll send a couple of the drunkest,meanest,cigar smoking Penguins I`ve got,to straighten him out!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit