z

Mazel Tov!!!!!!

• daystar
    daystar

Thank you, everyone.

• BFD
    BFD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! fireworks

Have a great weekend party ! Sounds like fun !!

BFD

• anewme
    anewme

Happy Birthday Daystar! 34 years old!!! Wow! Men are sooooooooo gorgeous at 34! They just keep getting more handsome and gorgeous after that for awhile!

My new husband is also a Taurus and I am DELIGHTED by his beautiful spirit.

I on the other hand am a homebody happy/moody Cancer. We are a cozy match but

do not achieve the fireworks and splendid poetry of your relationship to a Pisces.

He is the one who writes the poems and makes things fun. I create the lovely country home life he also loves. But after reading the two of you talking about each other I see he could have chosen a more romantic mate than I. I am practical and penurious like he is......maybe to the point of boredom. Too bad.
    I didnt want him to love me, but he latched on and now, well, here we are.

Thanks Brigid for the horoscope reminder and also the romantic reminder! Husband's b-day is a week away and I think I will get outside myself for this one and try harder to make his dreams comes true!

Anewme

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

*sigh* - I love it when you two get all lovey dovey on here!! lol

Happy birthday Daystar!

BB

• daystar
    daystar
    Happy Birthday Daystar! 34 years old!!! Wow! Men are sooooooooo gorgeous at 34! They just keep getting more handsome and gorgeous after that for awhile!

Well, thank you!

I won't bore anyone with the "I can't believe I've made it this far!"s. I love being in my thirties. My 20s were fun, but most of it was just empty. My 30s have been much more meaningful, inspiring, fulfilling... I just can't wait to see what the next few years have in store for me!

• daystar
    daystar

I note Kant, Lenin, Robert Oppenheimer (damn his toys!), Bettie Page (no real surprise), Jack Nicholson...

In 1973, my birthday fell on Easter Sunday, as did my sister's, Rayvin here on JWD, in 1976. So we were both Easter Bunnies. She's Aries on the cusp of Taurus while I'm Taurus on the cusp of Aries. My birthday is also Earth Day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit