34 yrs ago on Sun~a Daystar was born unto us

by Brigid 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Brigid
    Brigid

and the gods rejoiced!!!! Venus winked at Mars as she held another of her native sons and said..."told ya so...you ain't seen nothin' yet"

Okay, don't know why I can't just say it's Daystar's birthday on Sunday but I'm just weird that way. He won't be online at all this weekend as I'm afraid he'll be all.....shall we say...tied up LOL!!!!!!

Taurus
    April 20 - May 20

...those born under this Sign revel in delicious excess. They are also a tactile lot, enjoying a tender, even sensual, touch. Taureans adore comfort and like being surrounded by pleasing, soothing things. Along these lines, they also favor a good meal and a fine wine. The good life in all its guises, whether it's the arts or art of their own making (yes, these folks are artistic as well), is heaven on Earth to the Taurean-born.

It's the Bull that serves as the Taurean's mascot, and along with that comes the expectation that these folks are bull-headed and stubborn. Yes, they are. Hey, this Sign has a Fixed Quality attached to it after all, so expect that things will occasionally grind to a halt. That said, Taureans don't start out with the intention of getting stuck. They simply want to get things done, and it's that steady, dogged persistence that winds up being viewed as stubbornness. Bulls are actually among the most practical and reliable members of the Zodiac, and they are happy to plod along, as it were, in pursuit of their goals. The good news for Bulls is that once they get to the finish line, they'll swaddle themselves in material goods. A self-indulgent beast? <<<<aaah, how I love indulging my self-indulgent beasty!!!Perhaps, but if you toiled as laboriously as these folks do, you'd need some goodies, too.

<<<<Now JWD listeners, add a splash of Aries on the cusp? Hot dayum!:>>>>

The great strength of the Aries/Taurus-born is in their energy, initiative and courage. Their ability to take a project and go with it is unparalleled. Their more earthy side brings out their stability and perseverance. Methodical determination enables them to be productive when others have long since given up. With the combination of fire and earth, they are one of the most dynamic, stable and passionate characters of the zodiac. <<<<yaaay!>>>>>

<<<<The icing on the cake? Is when Pisces and Taurus meet:>>>>>

The Fish is a perfect match for the Bull for so many reasons! <<<<aaaahhhh>>> Your lover is poetic, sensitive, spiritual, self-sacrificing and ethereal. Your Pisces will bring you to films, concerts, art exhibits, and other creative cultural activities. You, on the other hand, can teach your Pisces about wines, take them to finer restaurants than they would ever go to on their own, and help them set up a solid savings account. You will have so much fun doing things together, but you can also look forward to having a very deep and beautiful bond of intimacy, and a rich, mature relationship.

You will soon realize that Pisces don't have a realistic bone in their bodies. <<<<ya think?!?!? LOL!!>>>> But since you have enough practicality for two, this should pose no problem. Your lover is accommodating and maybe even thrilled to let you take the lead (Pisces is not into power-plays). Pisces don't have big egos, so your lover will blend his or her personality easily and effortlessly with yours. Pisces will not lean on you, for they are fairly self-sufficient with their many interests and projects. When Pisces fall in love, they do so with their hearts, bodies and souls -- and at near-religious intensity. If you ask for fidelity, your Pisces will gladly swear it to you.
    Nowhere is the strong magnetic bond between the earth-bound Bull and the water-bourne Fish more evident than when you make love. Your Pisces has the ability to transcend your physical surroundings and transport you both far away from the everyday world. Time slips away as two souls meet in this spiritual realm. You will find exquisite tenderness and true affection as pure and real as anything your imagination could conjure up. This is a love that endures. It is not an overstatement to say that making love with your Pisces will take your breath away and allow you to see your relationship -- and the world -- in a whole new light. With your Pisces, all will be possible -- your beloved knows no limitations, for whatever the spirit can imagine, it can also realize. You are a master builder of tangible reality -- how could either of you ever find a more suitable soul mate?
    A parting word of advice, Taurus: Don't be too practical with your Pisces when in one of his or her dreamy states. Instead of saying, "Do we have to eat by this candlelight? I can't see my food!" go with the mood and be a good sport. There is such a thing as being too practical. If you flatten your Pisces by saying he or she is just being silly, one day your lover may swim away, leaving no forwarding address. Pisces can't bear confrontation, so they simply vanish into thin air once they've made up their minds that all is lost. You will have lost your special lover for good. Cherish your Pisces, for he or she will love you back in a way you never knew and may never fully understand.

and I do love you, baby with all my heart and soul HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

wait til you unwrap your gift

Yours,

Brigid

• bikerchic
  • SixofNine
    SixofNine

lol, a simple "happy birthday" seems a bit anti-climatic at this point. :P~

Happy Birthday Day!

• free2think
    free2think

Happy Birthday Daystar.

So what have you got planned?

• Brigid
    Brigid
    simple "happy birthday" seems a bit anti-climatic at this point.

I know I know!!! I can never do anything simply (ask Hemp Lover LOL!)

I'm like the John Lovitz thespian character on SNL: "It's THEATRE!!!!!!"

• zagor
    zagor

Would it be ok if I just said happy birthday Daystar!!

• Brigid
    Brigid
    So what have you got planned?

Tonight, happy hour with friends from work.

Saturday, the Ren Faire (we're geeks, yaaay!) then Crawfish and beer at Nate's (it's a Texas thang and his favorite eating place)

Sunday, when his son comes back from his mom's---cake and presents!!

One thing is for certain, peeps, the days of birthdays coming and passing without so much of a mention are long behind us!!

This is a birthday extravaganza!!!!!!!!!!

• Brigid
    Brigid
    Would it be ok if I just said happy birthday Daystar!!

Yes, Zagor....all adorations are accepted. Venus smiles.

• daystar
    daystar

*wipes away tears*

Baby, you are beautiful in ways that causes me to wonder somedays if I dream still, that I lay my head upon my pillow to draw you into my dreamscape and never awoke.

You met me at my elementary school gym when I was very young and time stopped as you danced naked with me. Another time, you fell from the heavens into that field of wheat, showed me all that you are and fell into my arms. And later, when I'd become a man, when I realized what you were, who you were, you visited my dreams one last time. You were a woman then, and when you saw me, you looked at me as a woman, you smiled knowingly, and embraced me...

I'm not one to give myself over lightly to dreams and fantasies, but this is unquestionable to me. C.G. Jung was wrong in this case. You were out there. And we found each other...

The bond of love that I feel for you is terrifying in its power and beauty. The two pillars of mother and father meet beneath the godhead of the Divine in perfect healing and perfect beauty...

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Happy Birthday Daystar!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit