Sleep Disorder Anyone?

by Sparkplug 44 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor

Oh yeah one more thing, speaking of USANA products I'm specifically referring to what they call essentials, they've got hundreds of different things but this is what I found very useful. IT is a mix of everything your body basically needs in terms of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants here is the link http://products.usana.com/en/products/us/essentials/what_essentials.shtml

• exwitless
    exwitless

Truly Six, less stress helps, and getting regular sleep helps as far as my napping mid day, but in all honesty, that is somewhat why I tend to ignore the sleeping steady hour rules. Because It does not matter, I will still want more sleep and I still wake up hard and have the same symptoms. (vaccuum head and confusion) Regular diet and excercise help some, but same as anything once I am on schedule...I will sleep right thru it all. b I take the 7 to 10 hours sleep and want 7 more.I hate this.

SO true! If you have a true sleep disorder, you cannot magically erase it by simply keeping a good sleep schedule and getting vitamins and so forth. These things will help you deal with it better, but they won't make a sleep disorder go away. That's what's frustrating with it: some doctors (and others who have an opinion about it) downplay the severity of the disorder by over-simplifying the "solution". It isn't that easy, and it makes those of us who have a sleep problem feel like we could cure ourselves of it if we just wanted to.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Well kiddies it is 8:20 and I am off to bed. I think I am going to try to work in an appointment with a neurologist if I can. I need to confront this straight on. Also take better care to get to bed at a good time and try to stay on a schedule. Thank you all for helping out and giving me a place to start. Thanks Six for offering to help me up in the morning. I need a safety net right now. I am really screwing up at work. (and I need my job) Thanks all. Specially Zagor Exwitless and ex-j-W! Night!!

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

G'Nite, Spark! Sleep tight...!!

• juni
    juni

Sweet dreams Decki..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit