Fluff: What kind of music do you listen to?

by Guest with Questions 37 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

R&B; Chakha Khan / Earth Wind & Fire / Brothers Johnson/ Quincy Jones / Confunksion / Micheal Jackson

Grunge Rock; Staind / Alice in Chains

Classic Rock; Yes / Led Zepplin / Van Halen ( David Lee Roth Era Only, Please ) / Quiet Riot / Def Lepperd / Lynrd Skynrd

Hip Hop & Rap; Public Enemy / Ice Cube / NWA / Gang Star / Notorious Big / Tupac Shakur

Country; Travis Tritt / Randy Travis / Trisha Yearwood

I'm an equal opportunity music listener.

I'll give most music 30 seconds to get my attention, good or bad.

I've often been astonished at the time it takes me to like something.

5 seconds, in many cases.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I do not listen to any kind of music, can you guess why?

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Switchfoot, 3rd Day, Jeremy Camp, David Crowder Band, Newsboys, Chris Tomlin, Mercy Me, Audio Adrenaline, Superchick, Barlow Girl, Building 429, Casting Crowns, Toby Mac, Kutless, Mathew West, Reliant K, Sanctus Real, Thousand Foot Crutch, Jars of Clay, Hyperstatic Union, Natalie Grant, Plumb, Watermark, Taylor Sorenson, Ginny Owens....

just to name a few

and Classic Rock, Country, and some old school Bass (base).

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Prophecor.....

are you listening to the Ice Cube and NWA music that expresses killing white people and Cops?...

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Hey, Guest with Questions----- A lot of the music you've listed is played somewhere along the way on a music thread here that was started some months ago...gets resurrected once in a while. Take a look if you like, and feel free to add anything.!!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/129704/1.ashx

Or...if you wanna keep up your own thread encouraging more new stuff....hey-hey!! Cool any way you look at it...!! Always look forward to hearin' good stuff!

• prophecor
    prophecor
    are you listening to the Ice Cube and NWA music that expresses killing white people and Cops?...

Nahhhh, just the the ones rappin' bout dem nappy headed hoes

• helncon
    helncon

Well for me it has to be hard rock/metal.

Metallica, drowning pool, nirvana, staind,saliva

I don't mind a few top 40 songs either

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

...orangutans don't hear?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

You're deaf? My Music: R&B/Funk Earth Wind & Fire, Chaka Khan, The Commodores, The Isley Brothers, Philip Bailey, L.T.D., Marvin Gaye Pure Funk Bobby Byrd, Bootsy Collins, Bohannon, BT Express, Brick, Cameo, Con Funk Shun, Curtis Mayfield, James Brown, Kashmere Stage Band, Kool and The Gang, Lakeside, Lyn Collins, Mickey and the Soul Generation, Parliament, Funkadelic, Quazar, Rick James, Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings, Slave, Sly and the Family Stone, The Average White Band, The Bar-Kays, The Dazz Band, The Fatback Band, The J.B.'s, The Meters, The Nite-Liters, The Ohio Players, Zapp & Roger Soul Booker T & the MG's, Donny Hathaway, Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes, Otis Redding, OV Wright, Ray Charles, Sam & Dave, Sam Cooke, Stevie Wonder, The Masqueraders, The Temptations Reggae Burning Spear, Jimmy Cliff, Junior Murvin, Peter Tosh, Bob Marley, The Abyssinians, The Heptones, Toots & the Maytals

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Alot of unknown stuff for me

Kilgore (they used to be Kilgore Smudge), Fear Factory, Gorilla Biscuits, Warzone, Clockwise, Unloco, Serius Jones, Dusty Roze

Some of the more known stuff:

Pennywise, Bad Religion, The Stooges, The Clash, Bif Naked, Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, Foo Fighters (earlier stuff).... I'm drawing a blank, there's so much more I listen too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit