DRIVES ME NUTS!! MUST be the angels. COULDN'T be coincidence per WT.

by Open mind 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jeanV
    jeanV
    Sorry jeanV. Don't you just hate it when "the friends" don't listen to other people's comments during the WT study?

yes, especially when the conductor does it but it wasn't your case (you can't keep up with all the threads here it is humanly impossible) and I realise I did not express myself well, in fact I wanted to say that I agreed with your post as my thinking is the same as yours.

There's so much other crap in there too, I'm probably passing up some golden opportunities. Oh well. Guess I'll just plug my nose and dive in.

the Revelation Climax book was I nightmare when I was convinced of the truth, now it is a torture. I thank my kids for distracting me during the whole hour

• Mary
    Mary
    Proof of angelic help has often been related in Bible literature published by Jehovah's Witnesses.* (References were cited) Such experiences are far too numerous to be dismissed as coincidence.

That's funny. I remember one Sunday as I was flipping channels, someone on Jimmy Swaggart's show said they had just been praying to God that they find out what the truth was, and that very morning in the mail, she got a flyer from the Jimmy Swaggart Ministries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit