Second Life - does anyone know anything about it?

by Crumpet 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Thanks for reminding me of this game. I wanted to join badly when I first checked it out, but the computer specs weren't right for it. I am signing up as GrandeBleuHeron. See you there.

• Crumpet
  • Crumpet
    Crumpet

Madame Q _ I will go over there shortly!

• ivy
    ivy

I haven't posted here in ages, but this one is close to home for me. I am not a Second Life expert, but I have checked it out because it's all the rage in my profession (librarian, go figure). I'm going to make a crazy suggestion. Why not try an Apostafest in Second Life? Anyone could attend, it wouldn't matter where you lived. I'd be there in a heartbeat. I have been looking for a good reason to use it.

I don't really consider Second Life to be a game. It's more like the next step for myspace.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

sounds like a good idea, ivy; however, it took dern near eight hours of fooling around for me to figure out how to dress and undress myself there. I'll be a lot of fun at a secondlife apostafest!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Why not try an Apostafest in Second Life? Anyone could attend, it wouldn't matter where you lived. I'd be there in a heartbeat. I have been looking for a good reason to use it.

Ivy I wouldnt consider Second Life as a replacement for real life and I haven;t found it as hooking as i thought sdimply because its all a bit too slow for me. I will be travelling 10 hours to my third apostafest in 8 days time in Dallas.

However I have found the second life can very easily encroach on real life. I have somehow managed to pick up a man there even though I have barely played who lives near me and wants to meet me in RL! I'm having reservations about this. After all the first items he gave me when he met me were a new pussy and nipples. LOL! I think I have to back out of this particular date and retain my own body parts!

Madame Q - did look you up a few days ago but no one of that name Grandblueheron there. I havent got time to play it at the moment anyway. RL is way too hectic to stand around in massive warehouses waiting for free noobie clothes to download!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

sorry double post

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

apologies in triplicate!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit