Yesterday - felt baby move for first time outside of megan

by KW13 20 Replies latest jw friends

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I have to say after having three children, you never get tired of that feeling. It is very special..enjoy it now, the little one will be wiggling in your arms before you know it. Congrats to you and your wife. There is nothing like a first child, it is so exciting.

Leslie

• Mary
    Mary
    , and we have the second Its really amazing scan on the 20th which is when we find out the sex unless its legs are crossed again.

Geeze.....after all that stuff I sent you in pink.......I hope it's a girl. Jes kiddin........that's exciting for you hon! Make sure you let us know what sex it is when you find out.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Congratulations,

It is amazing, isn't it? To hear the heartbeat and see the baby form within. Quickining, they used to call it, when the baby first moved. I guess it used to be the first obvious sign of new life before all the newer technology.

One of my babies used to play with my cat, the cat swiping at my stomach and the baby responding.

You and your wife are about to witness a miracle, a new creation born from your love for each other. it doesn't get any more beautiful than that.

• KW13
    KW13

I have to say after having three children, you never get tired of that feeling. It is very special..enjoy it now, the little one will be wiggling in your arms before you know it. Congrats to you and your wife. There is nothing like a first child, it is so exciting.

Leslie

Thank you Leslie

Geeze.....after all that stuff I sent you in pink.......I hope it's a girl. Jes kiddin........that's exciting for you hon! Make sure you let us know what sex it is when you find out.

thanks mary we will fo' sho

Congratulations,

It is amazing, isn't it? To hear the heartbeat and see the baby form within. Quickining, they used to call it, when the baby first moved. I guess it used to be the first obvious sign of new life before all the newer technology.

One of my babies used to play with my cat, the cat swiping at my stomach and the baby responding.

You and your wife are about to witness a miracle, a new creation born from your love for each other. it doesn't get any more beautiful than that.

it certainly is amazing! the cat story made me chuckle but it goes to show that they are literally tiny human beings - cat must of been clever

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I use to put the remote control on my belly and watch it move!!! It seems like my son was trying to kick it off or something!!

Congrats!!!

• anewme
    anewme

Wonderful News! Congratulations!

Anewme

• KW13
    KW13

I use to put the remote control on my belly and watch it move!!! It seems like my son was trying to kick it off or something!!

Congrats!!!

haha, or tryna change the tv channel?

Wonderful News! Congratulations!

Anewme

thanks

• mouthy
    mouthy

How can anyone not believe in God after that experience?But Grannys advice is teach Her/( if a girl)
    to do just that unless its legs are crossed again.all her life until she is in her 20s that was MY downfall at 15 I uncrossed them LOL

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    *sends love to mummy and sends new avatar for this site also to crumpet*

Thank you its very cute and looks just like me! hehe!

• KW13
    KW13

thanks for teh advice Granny - your right it is a miracle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit