Yesterday - felt baby move for first time outside of megan

by KW13 20 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Megan and YES EVEN ME both felt the baby move for the first time outside of her, so it was my first time. Its really amazing, and we have the second scan on the 20th which is when we find out the sex unless its legs are crossed again.

• The Humper
    The Humper

wait till later on in the pregnancy when you can actually see the baby move. i remeber seeing my boys hand looking like he was trying to push his way out of my wifes belly. its an awesome sight to see, and feel.

congrats btw

• KW13
    KW13

wait till later on in the pregnancy when you can actually see the baby move. i remeber seeing my boys hand looking like he was trying to push his way out of my wifes belly. its an awesome sight to see, and feel.

congrats btw

thanks for the congrats! i look forward to seeing that much activity, makes it seem more real although the scan itself is just amazin'. Hopefully i wont faint at the birth

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Thats awesome news honey! My love to you and the mummy!

• Odrade
    Odrade

I gave a massage this week to a woman who is due in 8 weeks. When I started on the belly, she pushed her little head up into my hand, then flipped over and pushed up her bottom, then she rolled again and pushed out with her hands and feet. She kicked me too. Heehee! It's amazing, isn't it?

• KW13
    KW13

thanks crumpet

*sends love to mummy and sends new avatar for this site also to crumpet*

I gave a massage this week to a woman who is due in 8 weeks. When I started on the belly, she pushed her little head up into my hand, then flipped over and pushed up her bottom, then she rolled again and pushed out with her hands and feet. She kicked me too. Heehee! It's amazing, isn't it?

thats really cool

• TD
    TD

--That definitely goes down under "Moments in life you never forget."

Congratulations and Best Wishes!

• KW13
    KW13

--That definitely goes down under "Moments in life you never forget."

Congratulations and Best Wishes!

I think so too, thanks for best wishes.

• juni
    juni

Oh I remember those days Karl. How exciting for you and Megan!

Love to you both,

Juni

• KW13
    KW13

Oh I remember those days Karl. How exciting for you and Megan!

Love to you both,

Juni

certainly is, thanks juni xxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit