Chance that WT drops blood issue?

by Gayle 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• choosing life
    choosing life

IP-SEC

They may technically allow RBCs, but the average Witness would refuse them and they would disassociate themselves if they accepted them (by coercion). I tried to talk to an elder about this and he didn't have a clue nor could I seem to explain the situation to him.

They are so obviously hypocritical and non-sensical all at once.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

IP-SEC

They may technically allow RBCs, but the average Witness would refuse them and they would disassociate themselves if they accepted them (by coercion). I tried to talk to an elder about this and he didn't have a clue nor could I seem to explain the situation to him.

They are so obviously hypocritical and non-sensical all at once.

Well thats what Im saying. They are technically to the point where they have dropped the blood issue. If the gov were to come to them and say "what? what?" They could say their doctrine doesnt prevent publishers from taking blood.

At the same time, the publishers are blissfully unaware that there have been significant changes to the blood doctrine.

It is a win/win for the WTS. The governments and other institutions are satiated and the publishers are none the wiser.

• Gerard
    Gerard

I'm sure the WT lawers have already recommended that a few times as it is bad for the printing bu$$ine$$.

• metatron
    metatron

The European union is the key to this. They are setting international standards by default. I am

interested in the rumors that European elders were told to avoid df'ing anyone about blood or voting.

The Society is stuck with a dilemma - they must appeal to the 3rd world, where their converts are,

while holding on to Western nations, where the donations come from. It's getting difficult....

metatron

• KW13
    KW13

wish they would just to see jw's faces but chances are it will slowly get watered down and watered down and then dropped when its no longer important in the year 2543

• M.J.
    M.J.

They already allow autologous blood transfusions, provided the blood storage occurs during, rather than in anticipation of, a procedure.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

It'll end up like the generation thing, and the nonapology will be the same

• I wish to make a complaint
    • We're closin' for lunch.
    • Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this parrot what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.
    • Oh yes, the, uh, the Norwegian Blue...What's,uh...What's wrong with it?
    • I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it
    • No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting.
    • Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.
    • No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable bird, the Norwegian Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage
    • The plumage don't enter into it. It's stone dead.
    • Nononono, no, no! 'E's resting

etc, etc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit