covenant, Ark of...

by Priest73 44 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Thank you for jumping in there Nark

Creeper,

What was the purpose of the ark? Was its sole purpose that of a container?

Lev. 16:2

Num. 7:89

Ex. 25:22

• Creeper
    Creeper

To me sir, this conversation lacks any tact as far as promoting the work of God in one's heart, the humility, respect and passion for wisdom and honesty that comes from accurate study. There is really no importance in continuing this discussion. Even if I satisfy your question with a dignified answer, what good fruit will come from it? Let us work together to try and compromise something much more powerful, like the fact that thousands of years ago, a man came teaching the spirit of the very Torah that he followed. A Messiah came teaching principles unheard of to the human thought process. The ability to train one's self to a life of lack of attachment to various worldly customs for one thing, is admirable, but not something that should be held against one's will. I find that dogma in itself amazing. How many men throughout the years have taught and practiced humility, which is the real root of the Torah that is in that ark you are questioning about. Having said that, I bid you ado and hope the best for you and your family. With great love and hope in the Messiah Yahshua, Creeper

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Even if I satisfy your question with a dignified answer, what good fruit will come from it?

Well for starters I think you wont answer the question because you know where I'm going with it. Huh?

The good fruit? Truth is the best fruit especially when it demolishes superstition and ignorance.

Good luck Creeper

• Creeper
    Creeper

I humbly accept your words and will take them to heart. I love you and hope for the best for you and yours, Shalom.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The bible was written by a lot of different people who had nothing to do with each other or God. Hence the confusion and contradictions.

Unless you are under the Godspell then there are no contradictions and it all makes perfect sense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit