Jehovah is Grandfather, Jesus is Father ??

by NotaNess 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Creeper
    Creeper

The real truth on this matter is this: There is only One Father, the true God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. Jesus himself says so:

Mat 23:9And call no man your father on the earth: for one is your Father, even he who is in heaven.

The confusion surrounding Isaiah 9:6 is cleared up knowing that Jesus is a vice regent for the Father, one in the same really, since he said "I and the Father are one". The Greek texts are full of spurious additions though anyway, and it is really hard to tell what is what anymore with the bible. It is easier to either become a complete Jew, and begin a full blown Jewish calendar practice of keeping the Torah, or to abandon the law all together and simply become a partying heathen. It comes down a a choice, and that choice is black and white. Sabbaths, holy feasts, beards, tassles, and blue and white clothes, or you can party on the patio.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Evidently (though the dubs would never call Joehova grandpa) Joehova is only grandfather until jebus hands perfected mandkind back over to Joehova at the end of the 1000 years. Then I assume jebus and Joehova will maintain dual fathership since they are both eternal fathers eh?

ps: the bible is dumb.

• minimus
    minimus

According to the publications, Jehovah is not yet a Grandfather, right???

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Guest with Questions:

Watchtower-1957-May-1-p.274 "If we are to walk in the light we must recognize not only Jehovah God as our Father but his organization as our mother." http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?134fs169732.jpg Cheers! Atlantis-

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

Thanks Atlantis, another one for my files.

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Thanks everyone!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit