ammunity

by BR25 24 Replies latest jw friends

• anewme
    anewme

Calm down BR25. I enjoyed telling my little story. I thank you for providing the thread!
    Want to have some fun?

Why not come on over to my little thread and share a story of something funny happening at your Kingdom Hall!

Peace,

Anewme

• Balsam
    Balsam

BR I think your welcome here as anyone else. Anyone who mistreats you is is no different that the JW's who shun. Consider yourself welcome by me anyway.

I never had any problem with the rules while I was a JW.

Then I was forced to looking at things differently concerning blood transfusions: Forcing JW's to refuse blood for a loved one who will die otherwise and be forced from the congregation. The policy on blood is scientifically wrong from every angle, and the JW interpetation is entire wrong.

Of course since I have been out of the witnesses I have many disagreements with the policies of the WTS, and have come to understand that their perception of the bible is twisted to suit the ones making the rules. Christianity is one of Christian Freedom no imprisonment. I would never return to the JW even if the blood policy changed now. Christian Freedom is far to important to leave it in the hands of men who think they know and understand the bible better than the individual and rob us of choices for ourselves. Now I do understand that some people are most comfortable with rules and laws to live by because they have no sense of right of wrong within themselves. I used to be one but one day realized I don't need people making up the rules for me.

Balsam

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

BR25, I think you brought up a good topic. Many current JWs delude themselves that people leave because they oppose certain rules. It just ain't so!

If "immunities" were granted — even on a hypothetical individual basis, such as to play sports — people would still leave because the very nature of the WT organization is dishonest, destructive and unChristian.

Here's your

"A"

~Sue

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

BR25,

Unlike the BORG - in the real world you are allowed to have your own opinions about everything and so does everyone else!! You have the right to be an individual, and expressing your individuality.

By the same token not everyone will always agree with your opinions, so when others disagree or give their opinions, don't take it personally, we are just giving our view points.

A for effort

nj

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

BR25 I'll give you an 'O' for 'Awesome'!!

Now I was pulling your leg about spelling and others were too.

I have to remember I can't post smilies and because people here don't know me personally they are unaware that it is extremely unusual for me to be nasty.

This is true for the vast numbers here also.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit