Ever get spanked for pulling your dress up in the meeting when little?

by White Dove 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I ordered my parents to not spank my kids, but they continued as they thought they had a right

...and this is one of the many reasons why my mother hasn't seen my boy since he was 12 weeks old. He's almost 7 months old now.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Nosferatu,

I'm proud of you! Keep standing your ground. Your mother doesn't deserve to see your boy as long as she doesn't respect you. She might teach your boy not to respect you, too. Can't risk that. Also, she may be your mom, but a title is weak compared to character attributes. One must earn respect. It's not automatic like the womyn in my family seem to think. I believe that respect comes from the heart and must be cultivated by both parties, otherwise: forget them!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Only 3 months old? She tried to pull that sh!t on a 3 MONTH OLD?!!! My mom spanked me at that age for the first time and was so pleased that it stopped my crying that she bragged to everyone about it. The fact that I even know about it proves it. She was still talking about it way into my adulthood! She complemented another harsh mother on her excellent spanking of her daughters. Sick

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

ok ok.... i haven't posted on here in FOREVER and a day....but i couldn't resist this thread.

I got spanked for ....GET THIS - you guys remember the "kingdom melody" that was about the paradise? It sounded Hawaiian, right? Well, i started dancing like a Hawaiian hoola dancer....swinging my hips slowly and waiving my hands.

MAN did i get the crap beat outta me for that one....(however, i DID get a lot of roaring laughter from the attendees in the rows behind us). I was around 4 years old.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

nativenyr23 !! Hey there!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

ok ok.... i haven't posted on here in FOREVER and a day....but i couldn't resist this thread.

I got spanked for ....GET THIS - you guys remember the "kingdom melody" that was about the paradise? It sounded Hawaiian, right? Well, i started dancing like a Hawaiian hoola dancer....swinging my hips slowly and waiving my hands.

MAN did i get the crap beat outta me for that one....(however, i DID get a lot of roaring laughter from the attendees in the rows behind us). I was around 4 years old.

LMAO @ nativenyr23!

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

Hey Sixer!!! LONG TIME NO TYPE!!!! I'm well! couldn't resist this thread as it held such WONDERFUL memories for me.

Hope you're well!

Native

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Nost assuredly was spanked all the time. More than the average kid. I do remember it being for pulling my dress up to show my new panties off also. I was spanked so much outside the hall the freaking brother would hold the door for my mom as I flailed about as she took me out to beat the p-waddins out of me. Then they had a talk about beating your kids outside the hall. (Just for me I am sure) and well that damn brother instructed my mom as to where a good room to beat me indoors was. I could not stand him.

Now ...I double dog dare you to spank me when I pull my dress up to show my panties. Just try it..lol

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I remember when my sister was about 10 or 11. We were sitting on the front row at the KH, and Bro Blake was giving a talk. When he was finished, he came over to where we were sitting and whispered something in my mom's ear. All of a sudden, she jerked my sis up and took her to the bathroom.

When she came back, the hem was torn out of my sister's dress. My sister had such a guilty look on her little face..like. "What did I do?"

Seems like Bro Blake had a problem with the length of her dress. It was an inch too short, and distracted him. Son of a bitch pervert!! SHE got in trouble for not keeping her dress down. I hate this effing religion.

What kills me is that I belong to a "Prince" message board that seems to have a lot of witnesses posting there...counting time. I try to tell the other members that JW's are a cult, and how they condone corporal punishment, (I lived through years of it) and the JW's call me a liar.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Seems like Bro Blake had a problem with the length of her dress. It was an inch too short, and distracted him. Son of a bitch pervert!! SHE got in trouble for not keeping her dress down. I hate this effing religion.

Ohhh can I add, "what an azzwipe?" Ok, if not just a crapnard. I can't stand people like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit