EMERGENCY! Need some ideas

by Satans little helper 36 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK

My wife likes to jog so I got her an Ipod to jog with and hand wrote a birthday card. It was the best she ever had, according to her.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

my mother wore White Shoulders and I still think that is a really lovely perfume. But, for your wife, how about paying someone $50.00 to do something your wife doesn't like to do, like clean the house, maybe, or iron a week's worth of clothing, or something like that?

• z
    z

POISON!!!!!!

my wife love it me 2 hehehe

• z
  • Stealth453
    Stealth453

Over the past 20 years I have tried everything. Now I buy lingerie.

It's the gift that keeps on giving , and getting

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

"Over the past 20 years I have tried everything. Now I buy lingerie."

An excellent idea, but... you REALLY have to know her size. And I mean none of this 'small', 'medium' or 'large' stuff. We're talking chest, waist and hips.

If you get a nice gown that's too small... you're in trouble.

If you get a nice gown that's too large... you're in trouble.

Great suggestion... just need to know the right sizes.

Regards,

Jim TX

• horrible life
    horrible life

Fantasy Midnight Perfume by Britney Spears for Women My daughter held a magazine sniff paper for me to smell. I thought it was the best perfume I had

ever smelled. I looked to see that it was Britney Spears, I snarled at the thought of wearing Britney anything, and went to buy it that very day.

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

I love buying my lady lingerie but have given up after having several attempts meet with the same thing - it makes her feel chunky. We've both put on a few pounds since we moved to Australia and it's really hit her self esteem even though she looks great. We've been trying for a baby and have been going through fertility treatment which has made her so tired she finds it difficult to exercise much.

The facial/massage idea is a great one, I bought her a new necklace/earing set last night which she opened this morning and like, I also got her a couple of books including the new CSIRO diet book (nothing like killing two birds with one stone huh?) which she liked.

I would buy her perfume but to be honest neither of us wear anything with a strong scent since we moved here, we find that it attracts flies!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Bring her with you to shop. That way, it's a win win. She gets what she likes, you get what you like, and you get bonus points for being a man that isn't afraid to be seen in a lingerie store with your wife.

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

tried it, she hates it. She's curvy so it's difficult to find a store that stocks lingerie in a size and cut that does the job properly.

Believe me, I have tried so damn hard you would not believe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit