EMERGENCY! Need some ideas

by Satans little helper 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I'm with the other poster on this one... perfume.

Not any cheapo kind, either. Something with a light fruity smell, like...

Jessica McClintock - available at Dillard's (It ain't cheap - will cost around $60 - $80 for a nice bottle that'll last a long time)

or...

Gingembre - but this one is only available through internet ordering - unless you go to Las Vegas (http://www.yveschantre.com/gingembre_parfum.htm)

Good Luck,

Jim TX

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Not any cheapo kind, either.

I always knew you were a classy gentleman Jim_TX.

Good quality perfume can last years and the memories conjured up by scents can be profoundly intense.

Nvr

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Jessica McClintock - available at Dillard's (It ain't cheap - will cost around $60 - $80 for a nice bottle that'll last a long time)

one of my favorites......esp for springtime.

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

She loves neckalces, handgabs and shoes

Well, who doesn't like a nice handgob every now and then?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Well, who doesn't like a nice handgob every now and then?

I really like you crashfire451!

Man after my own heart you are. LMAO!

Nvr

• metatron
    metatron

Fruit of the month club. You get perfect pears and apples individually wrapped each month.

The initial reaction is "huh?" but after a couple months , your wife starts to eagerly anticipate their

delivery.

metatron

• Clam
    Clam

A new vacuum cleaner.

Seriously though, why not just take her out to dinner? Champagne, good food, and your company. What more could she ask for?

Clam

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

Thank you nrgnbk, now if I can just avoid having posts deleted....

Good quality perfume can last years and the memories conjured up by scents can be profoundly intense.

This got me thinking. Ever since I can remember, I've melted at the mere hint of Calvin Klein's Obsession. Any time, any place, any one.....doesn't matter. I'm instantly in a better mood, and the unfortunate lady wearing this intoxicating scent is instantly beautiful and therefore subject to my most embarrassing attempts at wooing. Never understood it. Years ago I stumbled into the knowledge that my mother wore that perfume for years while I was growing up. I was mortified.

Hasn't stopped me from following random Obsession-wearing women around in public places, though.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Years ago I stumbled into the knowledge that my mother wore that perfume for years while I was growing up. I was mortified.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Google ads also suggest flowers a lot, I would go for some good potted flowers like orchids that will last for a long time rather than cut flowers that will soon be dead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit