Male menopause

by onacruse 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Liza
    Liza

Ehehhe

also do a little research on Covade's Syndrome >3

• horrible life
    horrible life

The male menopause cure : Buy a sports car.

Works everytime. That will be $65.00 please

• BrentR
    BrentR

Be careful of testosterone treatments. My dad was getting the shots for the last year and feeling great and two months ago was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Testosterone can be a great party but you can end up with a nasty hangover.

I use DHEA (5mg) which is a hormone precursor. Your body will convert part of it to testosterone but only what is needed. It's cheap and the only side affect that I have experienced over the last four years is just a little acne. Our bodies make DHEA but it tapers off as we age and it is much safer (IMHO) then getting a blast every month of synthetic testosterone. Even at 42 I noticed a drastic increase in energy, labido, mood, weight loss and skin health by taking a very small dose of DHEA.

But as the above posters mentioned, get checked. Body temp irregularities can also be caused by your thyroid.

• 5go
    5go

I can verify it I went through it because of a condition I have infact I am supposed to get a weekly shot of manhood juice. but I am broke.

• DJK
    DJK

Google male menopause. There is something to it and using hormones was not recommended. I went through something that matched the symptoms, it lasted almost six months.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I hope you get this sorted out Craig(ona).

You're younger than your birth certificate says brother.

Nvr

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Could be a thyroid condition, might want to get that checked. Have you noticed any weight loss or gain??

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

If its anything like what I am going through, I feel for you and those around you.

At least if you grow a beard its acceptable!!!! ((well not from a JW point of view))

and I tell everyone try being me.....you dont have to be with me 24/7.......if you think you cant stand me like this .....try being me, I have to be around me all the time!!!

purps

aka Ms Moody

• onacruse
    onacruse

Ya know, we have an amazing amount of smart peeps on this board...it's almost like you are surreptitiously staring into our house (getting out my 0.357 Magnum LOL).

DHEA: Yes, I started using that last year, though I stopped in January. The evidence about its efficaciousness and side-effects seems to be somewhat mixed. I can't say as that I "felt" any significant 'male enhancement.'

Thyroid: Low thyroid function runs in my family. In fact, just yesterday I was talking with Mom, and she almost pushed Dad to the Doc (she knew something was out of kilter LOL ), and the Doc put Dad on a super-high-dose Synthroid (Dad's been taking thyroid supplements for almost 50 years). My last tests said everything was fine (as in: normal according to standard medical evaluation parameters).

If its anything like what I am going through, I feel for you and those around you.

What???? I'm just a big-ol-teddy-bear...just stay out of my way when I get pissed off!

roflmaoroflmaoroflmao-->(sorry, just a brief uncontrollable emotional outburst...but I'm fine now )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit