Crystal Gail Mangum should be held accountable....

by SWALKER 18 Replies latest social current

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    The woman should be put in prison, Nifong should be put in prison and Al Sharpton should be forced to stand up and apologize to everyone for baiting - the only thing he's good at.

Don't count on it! Consequences never seem to follow people of this ilk!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

There's a kinky-haired harlot if ever there was one!

the least Al Sharpton should do is resign whatever job he has. The sword cuts both ways, Al.

• BrentR
    BrentR

"......And justice for all."

For all those that can afford it. My step brother is in jail right now unable to afford bail or a good attorney. His 14 y/o daughter was dating a 19 y/o and he said no and grounded her. She ran away and got caught 24 hrs later. Then she decided to get back at daddy and accused him of molesting her. Not realizing that daddy would be arrested she retracted the story but the prosecutors smelled blood and are still holding him for trial. His wife is trying to sell the house so he can be bailed out all the while working full time as a nurse and taking care of the other two children.

When this clears up little does "miss daughter" know that she is going to go to a special school. This school will make home life look really, really nice in comparison.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

There's a kinky-haired harlot if ever there was one!

Those guys loved that hair top to bottom! If they didn't, they wouldn't of hired her. Nathan, what company did you say you were a supervisor at? Ew! I'm scared of you!

• Gill
    Gill

I agree entirely that if the legal system abused these men then the legal system should pay for it.

If lawyers chose to disregard obvious evidence that these men were innocent then they should stand trial for it.

However, the overwhelming crime that does go unpunished is rape. No one is bothered about that. In the UK there is no point in reporting rape any more as the conviction rate is so low it is just not worth it for the pain the police and judiciary will put any man, woman or child crying rape through.

Threrefore, lets concentrate on the really big problem of men women and children being abused all over the world and no one doing anything about trying to right that wrong.

We had a similar case in the UK were a woman falsely cried rape. The papers have gone beserk on the case. They have not gone beserk on the massive amount of people who have been attacked and can have no justice.

Everyone would prefer to believe that all victims are lying. That way, they can sleep easy in their beds at night without really bothering to ask for real justice for the huge crowd of real victims.

BrentR - I am sorry for your brother. It must be a really horrific experience for him as is the violation of any persons rights, body etc.

I don't think any of this can be corrected until we stop putting 'targets' up for the police as successful convictions. They need 'correct successful convictions' so that they 'let go' of a case as soon as any real doubts come up about the veracity of an accussation.

The law and its enforcement is always going to be a minefield of one persons rights over another, but if common sense is not applied you will every so often get these bizarre cases come up that shake everyone to the core.

However, hasn't justice been done now?

Perhaps this is a good thing to happen as it shakes those in the legal field up to start 'thinking' rather than just acting as robots and following every letter of law practice before applying common sense.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER
    We had a similar case in the UK were a woman falsely cried rape. The papers have gone beserk on the case. They have not gone beserk on the massive amount of people who have been attacked and can have no justice.

That's why I'm so outraged about it! It makes the real cases so much harder to prosecute! This woman and others should have to serve time for false accusations as that would serve as a deterrent for others inclined to do the same thing. The cost to innocent victims of false accusations is crushing!!!

Swalker

• Warlock
    Warlock

Another consequence of a case like this, is, women who have really been raped or otherwise sexually assaulted may not be believed.

Warlock

• Gill
    Gill

Warlock - They weren't believed even before this case and unless they are so battered and bruised as to be not far off unrecognisable no one will believe them any way. It's the word of one against the other and the one who says, 'No I didn't' always gets away with it. It's the way of the world.

Vulnerable men, women and children have no voice and are likely to never have a voice.

The only way forward with sexual assault crimes is education, education and education for everyone from childhood and why these crimes are so vile and crippling to their victims.....then and only then will we even begin to make head way.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Another consequence of a case like this, is, women who have really been raped or otherwise sexually assaulted may not be believed.

Warlock

This kind of thing happens among the Jehovah's Witnesses all the time. You got to have two Witnesses; but if all of the witnesses were involved in the crime, who's going to believe the victim?

I noticed from the story that they victimized the victim by bringing up her past life. This is why many victims let the men get away with the crime. The same thing happened in the Kobe Bryant case. The victim past life is brought up as if this was a good reason for her to be raped.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit