Crystal Gail Mangum should be held accountable....

by SWALKER 18 Replies latest social current

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

and I think should serve jail time for FALSELY ACCUSING the Lacrosse Players of rape!!! I'm outraged over her behavior!!!

alt

Couldn't resist posting her picture!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,265374,00.html

Swalker

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Overzealous DAs, payed for by the taxpayer.

Forensic Scientists for the Prosecution, payed for by the taxpayer.

Expert witnesses for the Prosecution, payed for by the taxpayer.

Detectives for the Prosecution, payed for by the taxpayer.

Who pays for the defense? The Defendant.

The DAs "job", as they see it, is to get a guilty verdict on every case that comes across their desk.

If you are so unlikey as to get railroaded into court, and don't have 25,000.00 to $1,000,000.0 to defend yourself, expect to lose, even if you are innocent of the charges.

Or, if you do have the money, you can mortagage your house, win the case, and then go irrecoverably bankrupt, even though you were innocent.

No reimbursement- your life potentially destroyed by the mentality of the DAs.

The only way to fix the problem is to have taxpayers pay for the defense, as well as the prosecution, and allow no personal funds to be spent on defense.

A true one size fits all justice system.

And then prosecute the "witnesses" who perjure themselves to the max.

BA- My two cents.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Damn!

That's three things we agree on.

I need a .

Warlock

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I agree with BA for once!!! I need more than a beer! LOL!

Warlock, maybe we better keep it down in writing, on a scorecard or something! I'm going to celebrate!

Swalker

• Brother Apostate
  • XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

So should the DA that falsely prosecuted these men. Not to mention the Black leadership that hitched their money trains to this case. Personally, I think anyone that had a hand in this case should be sued.

Edited to add: swalker posting a link from FoxNews? The sky is falling.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,265374,00.html
  • Warlock
    Warlock
    Edited to add: swalker posting a link from FoxNews? The sky is falling.

Surely Armageddon comes tomorrow..........................the end of the week at the latest.

Warlock

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

In my defense on posting something from FoxNews, I did try all other souces first, but couldn't find her picture!!! LOL! I was watching over my shoulder while typing to be sure lightning wasn't going to stike me!

Swalker

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

there is no innocent till proven guilty anymore.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

So should the DA that falsely prosecuted these men. Not to mention the Black leadership that hitched their money trains to this case. Personally, I think anyone that had a hand in this case should be sued.

Yeah...what was his name..Nifong? ...he played up the race card because he wanted the black vote and it worked - he got voted back in! Apparently the kids charged were threatened with being killed, their parents are in hoc up to their eyeballs, the kids lost a year of school and have been tainted with this. The woman should be put in prison, Nifong should be put in prison and Al Sharpton should be forced to stand up and apologize to everyone for baiting - the only thing he's good at. Oh but wait - we probably won't hear much from him cos he's too busy crucifying Imus for his offensive joke and won't have time to dwell on false charges of rape and kidnapping against some white college kids. sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit