I have some really good news!!!

by LeftBehind 14 Replies latest jw friends

• LeftBehind
    LeftBehind

This June it will be offically 1 year since I fired the JW's as my religion. Since I have left 2 other relatives have left. So all together 4 in the last 2 years. This has left my JW family reeling and they think satan has infultrated our family some how. I virtually have no contact with them but they send these zinger e-mails once or twice a month telling me to leave satan and come back to Jehovah. I am told that my brother and I are responsible for the deep depression our parents have fallen into. I know it's not our fault.

So anyway Brooklyn has lost 2 more. Thought I would share the good news.

I am in college and very busy with everyday life. I am happy to say my dub past has not hindered me from being able to lead a some what normal happy life.

I hope all is well with the rest of you.

Take care!!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

congratulations!

purps

• needproof
    needproof

Hurray!!!

Bom bom bom, another one bites the dust

Bom bom bom, another one bites the dust!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good for you LeftBehind, thankyou for sharing.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Excellent news, the dubs think that finding freedom from a cultic exploitative religion is equivalent to becoming a victim of Satan. That's how brainwashed they are and I suppose that makes it hard for them to leave once they realise that the WTS is not all it claims to be.

• Bryan
    Bryan

!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

So anyway Brooklyn has lost 2 more. Thought I would share the good news.

I am in college and very busy with everyday life. I am happy to say my dub past has not hindered me from being able to lead a some what normal happy life.

That is excellent news! And I'm glad you arent taking any guilt trip bukll shit about being responsible for their depression!

• bebu
    bebu

I wonder if your folks will read an email from you, if they send them to you?

Them that you have been eagerly studying interesting WT articles, and then send them www.reexamine.org/quotes.

bebu

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I thought maybe you had just saved a lot of money by switching to GEICO.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I thought you were going to start preaching - LOL

Very good news indeed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit