I feel like bitching! :)

by onacruse 31 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

So I laid 1500 sf of sod Thursday (approx 2,000 #), and unloaded 1500 # of sand yesterday, and did a whole lot of roto-tilling and raking and dog-turd scooping, not to mention the idiot "helpers" at Home Depot.

Anyway, my poor old body (54 years old) foolishly listened to my 18-year old brain and said (like that little devil on the shoulder): "Sure, you can do it, you can do it!!!"

LOL

Pain is life, and life is pain.

My fingers hurt...I think I'll go back to bed.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Bitch away Craig! I got your back brother!

Nvr

• needproof
    needproof

Your brain was writing cheques that your body can't cash!

• jgnat
    jgnat

What EVER were you THINKING! Did you REMEMBER to STRETCH? LOL.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Not a bad day for a guy who survived a low-speed walker crash..............

~Hill

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Not a bad day for a guy who survived a low-speed walker crash..............

~Hill

LMAO!

• onacruse
    onacruse

nvr, it's young farts like you that make me jealous! I'm gonna get you, some day. LOL

needproof, and to add to the pain, wifey just bought me this book The Field, The Quest for the Secret of the Universe. Witness this one random passage:

One of the most inviolate notions in our sense of ourselves and our world is the notion of time and space.

She's gonna kill me! One way the the other.

• onacruse
    onacruse

jgnat, I've been stretching (at least my jaw ) since early this morning, and watching all those exercise channels too. Want me to show you my pecs?

hillbilly, shut up...you ain't that far behind me!

• needproof
    needproof

HAHAHA! Thanks for the laughs, women !

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    not to mention the idiot "helpers" at Home Depot.

I know what you mean Craig.... I wont help any of those guys load sheet goods...they will kill ya' I usually take my own help and load my own stuff... I like ALL the edges on a $50 sheet plywood to make it home.

~Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit