Silly Things You Can Do For Which Jehovah Will Kill You...

by gaiagirl 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Shakita
    Shakita

Putting decorations on a tree. we all know how evil, evil, evil that is. Death to all heinous tree-putter-upper-paganists. Mr. Shakita

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

What a loving, compassionate deity this Jehovah fellow is!

NOT!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Being born to an fornicating, murderous king.

Dave

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Not getting in this thing

TinyPic image

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Not giving up your foreskin.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Inspires one to love him, doesn't it?? Just makes one feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

.....no wonder there are so many articles and talks on fearing Jehover....

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Jehovah is a foreskin collecter ya know

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Choking your chicken. And then eating it [with the blood still in it].

Talking with 'postates on JWD.

Dave

• IsaacJS2
    IsaacJS2

Naughty words.

IsaacJ

• sexyk
    sexyk

God killed many people in bible times for good reason. It wasn't what they actually did that mattered, it was the principle that really mattered. They ate fruit and died, yes. But they were told not to eat the fruit or they would positively die if they did.

What I find much more interesting is what the Society teaches. Rather then opposing God's decisions he made in bible times.

Since after all, the Society and God are two different things.

The Society teaches many silly things and teaches it's followers what's acceptable and what's not. And what it takes to live eternally.

Personally, I think it's up to God to judge who lives, and who dies. Does that not make sense? The Society tells people that if they don't follow THEIR guide lines, they will lose out on eternal life.

I think their guidelines are a little too silly, and aren't scriptural. Just because they twist the scriptures and it makes it sound like THEIR right, when really, their wrong.

Example, According to the Society, you can lose out on eternal life for smoking, even though the Jehovahs Witnesses back in the 1950's were aloud to smoke. I guess their "New Light" from God changed all that.

That's just one example regarding what the Society teaches. I'm not ready to start bashing what the bible teaches though.

keith

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit