Wholly Molly...Bill O'reilly Loses His Mind... Crazy Sh**

by What-A-Coincidence 47 Replies latest social current

• Warlock
    Warlock

Come on, guys!

This is a passionate subject with passionate opinions.

Politicians should debate the issues as vigorously, instead of kissing each other on the cheek like wimps.

Warlock

• Jourles
    Jourles

I wonder if Stephen Colbert will have something to say about "Papa Bear" next week?

My favorite part of The Daily Show is where they make fun of other news networks in how they cover an event. If you were to watch these other networks exclusively, you probably wouldn't notice the sheer sensationalism that they bring to the tube. But when TDS shows clips from all of them and how they make a circus out of one big news item, I think to myself - "Have we really sunk this low in our country?" The same people who love Jerry Springer will probably love this Rivera/O'Reilly clip.

Yeah, I prefer to get my news from the web and then finish up the day with TDS and The CR to help me sleep with a grin on my face. Watching the clip above only got me in a pissy mood and made me want to punch someone.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

dang!!!

do they hate each other or what?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think the penny dropped with Bill at one point in that he went too far this time, and he didn't know what to do but shout his way out of it. So when are they going to fire him?

Shame that lady who was accusing him of harassment a while back "settled".

Slim

• Jourles
    Jourles

Warlock,

Passionate or not, if these two were not on TV and instead in the back coffee room, someone would have left with a blackeye. That is unless, they agreed beforehand to "pick a fight" with each other to boost ratings and to get "everyone talking about it" as we are doing here right now on a jw board.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    do they hate each other or what?

Actually Purpi, they are friends.

Warlock

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Passionate or not, if these two were not on TV and instead in the back coffee room, someone would have left with a blackeye.

Not necessarily. One of my best friends is a Rush clone, and we have had some pretty heated debates over the crap, in my opinion, that Rush spouts.

My opinion is, this PC world has stifled the REAL opinions of people and there are REAL people in this world who have equal passion for both sides of this issue just like Bill and Geraldo.

Warlock

• Jourles
    Jourles

This was one of my favorite TDS clips. It got removed from Youtube but exists here. It's regarding O'Reilly's view of the "war on Christmas." Hilarious.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Well!! They should of took it outside! I wonder who would of won? O'reilly needs to cools his jets before he winds up having a stroke! They weren't debating they were arguing!

Cat Fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXZ8H3PuWwg&search=cat+fight (Don't worry they're real cats!)
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere

MsMcDucket - Which one is Geraldo? That was funny.

I saw this on the news.....still shaking my head and laughing. The whole subject was pathetic and sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit