Women Fall In Love With What They Hear.......

by new boy 23 Replies latest social relationships

• new boy
    new boy

Men in what they see..............true or false?

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

women can fall for a guys looks tho....just as easily...that said, women do fall for what they hear.

The boys that learn this, are usually the most successful with the ladies...they learned from a young age to be wonderfully smooth talkers....

Dr.Phil says the same thing about men and women, I believe that saying is accurate.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Women are suckers for what they hear..I can`t count how many times I`ve seen a nice lady with a jerk..Just because he tells them what they want to hear..Guess what..As soon as he has thier cash or what ever else he wants..He`s Gone!!..To the next lady..Who just loves a smooth talker LOL!!..Look for substance Ladys!..You deserve it.Except for the ones that don`t..LOL!!.OUTLAW

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I never believe a compliment so i don't fall in love with the words I hear. However I fall in love with accents all the time. In fact its been the single most common feature in my boyfriends and girlfriends.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve got a Canadian accent..And..My cat has a cat Canadian accent.."Meow-eh!"..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

This woman ain't NEVER falling in love again.....NEVER NEVER NEVER....

If I even speak that word, ya'll have my permission to execute me!!

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER.........

• RAF
    RAF

Sensitive to words maybe (it still needs to look sincere) ... but fall in love because of words that's a bit too much (depends on who said those words, in which circumstances and why)

Men as women get interested in what they see, it's just natural (you can easely get interested in what please your eyes) but then fall in love because of it NO ... it's not enough.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Yes and no. Women can also fall in love with what they see, but it's not necessarily physical attraction. It's the way a man carries himself and how his body language speaks.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I`ve got a Canadian accent..And..My cat has a cat Canadian accent.."Meow-eh!"..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Did I mention I love cats?

• Mystla
    Mystla

Actions speak louder than words!! Compliments just make me roll my eyes.. but someone who is considerate, ooh baby

When hubby and I go out to dinner, he always butters a piece of bread for me before he gets one for himself, I love little stuff like that.

"meow-eh!" LOL.. yeah, a sense of humor goes a long way, too!!

Misty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit