alt

did not bother kitty though

alt

alt

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I never knew azaelas grew in Vietnam...

But that's cool.

When I was 8 or 9, a raccoon used to hang around our house. I would feed him, but then one day I stopped. So he tore up the trashcans everyday for the next 3 weeks...

just a thought.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

racoons are cute

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

how cute!

beware though, they do carry rabies so make sure your cat has its shots.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

the cat is beautiful! Raccoons are cute but real pests too. Used to have them and oppossums raiding the trash in San Diego.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Did you feed him?

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Young raccoons are sooo cute, they do grow up to be big fat raccoons that hiss and are scared of nothing, not even of a small girl with a broom. lol

They never forget where to get a good meal, dont put your garbage outside unless its in a locked bin. I live in the country somewhat and i get raccoons, possums, and skunks.

• EnlightenedMind
    EnlightenedMind

Kitty looks pissed that the raccoon is in her food! lol

• defective light
    defective light

Wacoons R way kewl ! especially babies... they love to bond wiff Umans....Springtime is a good time to catch um.... they can be very pesky, but they sure are fun to play wiff!

• juni
    juni

Beautiful pics purps! Thanks for posting them.

Used to rehab orphaned and injured native to Wisconsin wildlife. Raccoons being one of the species. Adorable babies and they get pretty snarfy as they get older - which is good in order to survive. One doesn't want to imprint them. Make sure your kitty is up on distemper shots also. Wildlife carry that virus too.

They love dog food also. And if you want an entire group of them put out bananas. They LOVE them. If you put the sliced bananas in a large, low sided pan of water or a kid's small plastic swimming pool w/ some water in it, you can watch them "fish" around for it. It's fun to watch.

We had a doctor volunteer at the Center and he would repair outdoor enclosures for the animals. The junior raccoons would crawl on his head and grab at his tools. They are very dexterous (sp?). It was cute to watch.

PS We had our rabies shots and kept up to date w/blood titres to make sure we were protected.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit